BRoThers In Arms is the best WWII shooter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darthvader

Back From Deathstar
Guys check brothers in arms .
After Call of Duty which made u really experience squad combat this is the best since mohpc was not that good
Check this from gamespy
*xbox.gamespy.com/xbox/brothers-in-arms/592505p1.html\

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
Am sick and tired of war games for FPS. Need some new element in it. Played COD, NAM, MOHAA and the whole lot. Its getting a lil repetitive.

gamefreak14

Journeyman
But theres a lot of RPG elements added to this..I don't think it'll be just another war game. The vid which digit gave a coupla months ago showcased it well.

nix

hey

check out for battlefield 1942, its good esp with the battlefield vietnam addon, waiting for battlefield 2

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
BIA is high on my wishlist. If you see how much research has gone into this game, you just cant help but marvel at it. And those eyes! Oh man, when they follow you, it almost feels creepy!

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
And those appear very easy to control too, atleast it appeared so when they were doing it. :) And it will be treading a different path with the removal of the health meter. The screen goes all blurry when you take a hit and you get totally disoriented. It looks awesome. Though I would like it if they remove those small red circles over the enemies head tho show how many hits they have taken. It sort of takes away from the real world feel of the game.

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
Just one question, when is this game releasing? I am getting a wee bit bored of CoD and the MOH series. I would really like to try out something new. :D

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Damn! I checked with the BIA forums and the mods there say that no official date has been released yet. All they can say now is to head over to www.gearboxsoftware.com and look at the top of thepage. There is some kind of a countdown as to how many items are left in the game to be finsihed before it can hit the shelves. But I just cant find out where the hell this count-down is? Can anyone else see it? All I could fathom from the discussions was that the item count is now down to 291!

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
Mafia is a WWII shooter? Man, where can I get some of what you're taking. :D Anyway, I disagree, I like CoD more, MOHAA was good, but CoD was just "perfect" It captured the essence perfectly, the fear, the loneliness, the feeling that you didn't matter one iota, etc.

@cody: 291? Man, thats not a lot, that only leaves beta testing, RC testing, going gold, release, shipping to India, me going to store to pick it up.... (sigh) :( I think I better install CoD again.

OP
Darthvader

Darthvader

Back From Deathstar
Its already released on xbox and is slated to release on pc and ps2 on march 17 and COD is way better than Mohaa And mafia- a WWII biggest joke of the millenium
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Whoa! Vader, thats some news! Man, that seriously makes me reconsider my plan for getting a PS2. I might just end up getting an X-Box if all these games end up on the Box first! Oh! When will I see the PC counterpart!?!?!

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
Hmm, I did a check on Amazon.com and it lists the release date for Brothers In Arms - Road to Hill 30 (Road to Hill 30?) as March 8 for the PS2 and the PC-DVDROM.

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
March 8? Did I hear that right? March 8th you say! Wow...thats..thats like only two more days! Wow! Thats another piece of good news today.

Btw, the full name is infact "Brothers In Arms : Road to Hill 30"

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
Thats what Amazon.com has to say. And yes, the XBox version is already out (from March 1) and selling for $49.99. I hope they mean the March 8 date too. :D Didnt know that about the full name though, thanks! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom