Broadband conxn keeps dropping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Destructo

Broken In
This is one of the most irritating problems that one can face when connected on the internet. Its when the conenction keeps failing. Ive had this similar experience when I was on Dial-up. The Blaster worm paid me a visit. But this time I am on Broadband and for some reasons, my conenction keeps dropping out.

My system is defenitely freee from Viruses and Trojans as I have run a scan.

Also, when I try to repair my conenction, I get soem weird error message.

Please help. IT will only be a matter of time before I throw this Laptop into the Garbage.

ishaan

Padawan
wat kinda connexion is it ? dsl/cable/leased line ??

if its cable thru ur cable operator then its useless cuz dose guys always give crappy service and r not good

all cable wallah's give slo connexions and r always down

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Well looks like another Hit And Run Victim of Broadband Speed....well pal broadband speed entirely depends on various load of factors Like The total bandwidth supplied by ur Service Provider,The shared network or connections that the bandwith has been divided into,The amount of download thats carried out on ur Pc and lots of other factors.....and if u are a broadband member then Virus is defintely a Friendly Neighborhood Visitior for Ya Like Spidey :) (Not really Spidey..LOl).....Just like hackers they too pose a Big threat....Whenever u are connected Always remeber to install a Firewall and run it and keep ur antivirus definitions Upto date.....So as such there is not much of a trick to enhance the speed except for getting more Bandwith speed from ur Isp.... :D

PraKs

Youngling
Use This Net Connection.. :) My TIP

Hi
Which Connection Do U use ?

For Bangalore Guys, One Advice from My side

Use Hathway.. 24 Hours Unlimited 128 Kbps Connection

Guess Whats the Price ???????????????????

hmmm Let me Tell , Its - Rs. 300 ( I Repeat 300 Rs Only ) Per month

What say ? ;)

I m just waiting for these guys to lay cables in my area

Call them up & Ask them if they have already a service in their area

Happy Surfing ;)

lamrinnirmal

Journeyman
For Bangalore Guys, One Advice from My side

Use Hathway.. 24 Hours Unlimited 128 Kbps Connection
my situation is the worst! i live in BTM which is filled with these software techies!cause we have oracle,infosys,wipro and ibm all at a crawling distances.and guess what? no sify! no hathway! no nothing! have to depend on those cable gods. gods cause we have to bow down to em to get a ****** speed of a conventional dial up!

dude you know any providers.some good established guys like hathway or sify?

PraKs

Youngling
Guide for Bangalore Internet Connection HELP

Hi lamrinnirmal

Hmmm, I know BTM Layout is full of Techies.. Just can say toooo many

If Techies will go from this area, I think almost 60 % Houses will be empty :p

But I like the area,, The 2nd Stage is Very good one to stay

SO here goes ur Net Dilemma

As far as I know, Each area is dominated by Specific Cable Guys which will not allow other guys
to enter .. Best Example is ICE Tv :) hmm,

In BTM, I think u have a connection from One BIG cable operator in whose office is in 16th Main
Near Udupi garden.. I dont remember the name.. But he is the only one who provides in BTM

If Possible call up this ICE Tv Guys, They have a really good speed. Sorry to say Hathway may not enter BTM & even in Jayanagar due to monopoly of ICE.. Thats a Secret.

Hathway's connection ends near Jayanagar 9th Blk.

U Can Ask for Sify Or ICE Tv..

Reason why u are facing DABBA Net Speed is almost all Techies are highest paid persons in Bangalore
in that area, So with salary as high as 40,000 Per month, Spending 800 Rs per month is like..

Take a look at reliance CDMA also, They got a Quite good speed.

I cant guide u more then that,, BTW I m also a Techie, I aint from any cable operators :p

Chalo then

Reply me

Bye, take care, God Bless u..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom