Britney Spears, shaved bald..

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajivrocks

Broken In
*img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/02_02/britneybaldMOS1702_228x704.jpg

Pop star Britney Spears sported a newly shaved head when she dropped by a Los Angeles tattoo parlor and quickly drew a crowd.
The Friday evening visit to the 'Body and Soul' tattoo shop in the Sherman Oaks district of Los Angeles came on the same day as People magazine and other entertainment media reported that Spears, 25, had recently entered a rehabilitation center in Antigua and checked out a day later.

Britney Speers has been spotted at a tattoo parlour in Los Angeles, sporting a completely shaved head.

The new bald do shows off a tattoo on the back of the pop star's neck.
This time, the 25 year old had red and pink lips inked on to her wrist.
The haircut is extraordinarily different to her previous long blonde locks and is sure to shock fans.
A mother of two young sons, Spears has acknowledged that her image had taken a beating in recent months.
She has become a regular fixture on the nightclub circuit since her split from husband and former backup dancer Kevin Federline.
It has been reported that she recently checked into a rehabilitation centre in Antigua for a day

Source

Last edited:
T

thunderbird.117

vimal_mehrotra said:
Lol hilarious video.She looked like that tattoo guy:D
I loved it when a guy said "she has absolutely no hair left on her head"

Cant any indian actress do that too. It will be fun.

OP
rajivrocks

rajivrocks

Broken In
yaar i think u forgot Shabana Azmi and Nandita Das
they both shaved their heads in 2000 for the shooting of WATER which was then opposed by the locals of Varanasi nd some political parties....

T

thunderbird.117

Nah not them.

I want this females to shave their Head hair.

1. Kareena Kopper,
2. Bipanshu Basu.
3. Esha Doel.
4. Vidya Balan.
5. Samerra Reddy.
6. Mahima Chaudary.
7. Kim Sharma.
8. Shipla Shetty.
9. Ashwiary Rai.
10. Celina Jaitely.

Status
Not open for further replies.