BREAKING! The BEST Anti-Virus!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Third Eye

gooby pls
BitDefender has just been tested by security experts and it detected 99.51% of malware! This is a huge percent, these guys are getting close to perfection! Way to
go, BitDefender!
I still cannot believe it, they were close to 100% and they were tested by Germany's AV-test, so this is great. The other 29 anti-viruses participating at this test bit the dust, as the program`s innovative B-HAVE module came into place.

"We are very pleased with the results of this test and will strive to continue leading the pack among top antivirus vendors," commented Bogdan Dumitru, BitDefender’s chief technology officer. "AV-Test’s results demonstrate BitDefender’s ongoing commitment to providing home and SMB users with solutions that offer the absolute highest levels of malware protection. The timing of these results is ideal, as it shows the level of protection now available in BitDefender 2008, our newest line of security solutions."

And what I can say for sure is that this was no easy task for BitDefender, as the test included about 1 million threats (from the last 6 months). I've seen a lot of anti-virus representatives ranting about how their software is the best and all that, but you were still vulnerable to a lot of viruses even with it installed. But in this case, it's not the vendors who stated it's great, but the German testing squad, so this is something you can rely on!
I remember when I first encountered BitDefender software on a computer, I was a bit annoyed by that Murphy character and didn't like it too much, but that was about 4 years ago. Now, BitDefender is a leading global provider of security solutions and all I can do is congratulate them on their performances! And just in case you forgot – it took down 99.51% of malware!

Source

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Bitdefender...underdog...Do they implemented real time scanning in free version?Thumbs up 4 bitdefender.

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
r they underdogs? they r pretty famous... among the best.. with kapersky...

real-time scannin.. i think they dont have.. that might have been the reason why i ignored them...

planetcall

Indian by heart
anyone pushing for Kaspersky ? I have been using Kaspersky without any problem and recently installed new release (Version 7) of it on Vista and it works superb ! It is also low on resources and prompt in finding viruses.

sandeepk

Journeyman
I haven't used BitDefender and never seen it anyone using it.
It may be good but 'best', I am not going to believe it.
I use AVG and is very satisfied with it.

B

bigdaddy486

i use avg. It's worth a lot. I have no trouble with my pc with avg even i am surfing inet most of times.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom