1. Hey Guest Did you know you can win an Honor 10 phone worth ₹33,000 and an additional ₹70,000 in paytm vouchers, just by replying to some threads and taking part in the discussions happening in the Honor Hub?

What are you waiting for? Start commenting and start winning! Remember to read the instructions posted here.

Dismiss Notice

Branded Pen Drives from Sony and LG reliable?

Discussion in 'QnA (read only)' started by paid, Sep 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paid

paid New Member

I recently bought a Sony 128MB Pen Drive. It was working well for small files until I noticed that if I transfer a single file greater than 60 MB or multiple files exceeding 70 MB, the data gets corrupted or some files automatically gets deleted and also the softwares provided by Sony such as Iformat, Password etc., won't work.

I notified this problem to my vendor and he checked in three newly assembled systems but the problem was the same.

He then tried with LG pen drive but same there. He contacted to his New Delhi Vendor and was told that thre is such problems in 128 MB pen drives. As such he refunded me the entire money.

I request pen drive owners to check the integrity of the large data after storing and reconnecting the pen drive.

thanks
    Amit

2. GameAddict

GameAddict New Member

You got Sony for how much?

Hi,

From where and how much you got the drive?

GA

3. OP
    OP
    paid

paid New Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.