Brand New N 70 with 512MB RS-MMC

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashu_dps

Hell Sucks!!!
See if u search my threads in forum u wl cum to knw that my N 70 is with Nokia care since about 1 n a half month. It was a new handset n Nokia are going to offer me a new handset next week. It will be totally new so they had asked for 20 more days. Its in warranty till 28th july 2007 which can be checked at a nokia care and it will be a replaced new set, that can also be verified by its jobsheet.
So i m thinking to sell it off as i m planning for a N 73 or 80.
But the catch here is i wont be able to give u a receipt bt it wont possess a prblm as nokia care ppl dont ask it for any warranty related services n i wont be able to provide its original handsfree. But yes m giving a 512MB card with it!!
And yes dont think its a stolen one coz then nokia care would nab me :D

So just see if u feel good about it, its not anythng forced. If u feel like then do reply me. M saying so because had i got such an offer then i would also had doubted it to some extent, so its all ur choice. Excercise it freely. :)

And may i ask for a price of 15000/ as the lowest avlbl now is @ 16.4K with a measely 128MB MMC

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
cks for the 512 card i buy a new 1 for 600 bucks dude
so 300-400 is enough if u wanna sell juz the mmc

king007

In the zone
A Brand New piece is available is Mumbai with complete bill and warranty for 16200.

Do u think someone is crazy to buy ur problematic phone for 15k? And that 512 MMC is nothing more than 550 bucks (new)...

BTW, Nokia repairs a phone they do NOT replace the phone under warranty so are u trying to fool people that u are getting a new piece from Nokia for ur problematic phone???

alanpaladka

Journeyman
Yes. That's true. Even nokia said same when my handset was in service center. But after a long wait, I got that same handset(they changed IMEI & covers)

OP
A

ashu_dps

Hell Sucks!!!
@imranais : just shut up up ur f***ed up mouth, m neither fooling anyone nor m asking u to buy it. If u feel like buying it then its okay else shut up n move on, no need to make any offending comments. I said it loud n clear, if u feel gud abt the deal, u can reply else plz just move on. U can definitely ask for a bargain on price but NO OFFENDING LANGUAGE
As far as piece is concerned since last abt 1.5 months they tried to fix it twice but failed and so finally they aggreed to replace it.

@ montsa007 : i didnt knew that they have became so cheap, i bought it for 900 abt 3months ago

And to all, Plz see the last line of my post
"And may i ask for a price of 15000/ as the lowest avlbl now is @ 16.4K with a measely 128MB MMC"

It means we can negotiate it

king007

In the zone
ashu_dps said:
@imranais : just shut up up ur f***ed up mouth, m neither fooling anyone nor m asking u to buy it. If u feel like buying it then its okay else shut up n move on, no need to make any offending comments.
Mind your language dude, do not use cheap language on civilised forums, What offending comment did I make??? I was just speaking the truth that Nokia repairs the phone and does not replace it. This was just for benefit of others who may not know this fact.

Anyways all the best for ur deal... :)

OP
A

ashu_dps

Hell Sucks!!!
Okay m sorry for using those words bt i was definitely offended by ur word "fooling around" as i had clearly stated that had i been in place of u ppl even i would have doubted it and i honestly told u ppl all the facts so that u ppl can decide urself if i'm right or wrong and i think my honesty dosent deserves such harsh words.

Anywayz as abt da deal i have already been offered 12,500 frm my frnd here at NIFT who have seen the phone :)

So my last resort is already good. I just want to see if i can get a better deal.

king007

In the zone
@ashu_dps: Its ok dude, not everyone accepts their mistake and apologises... :)

I am sure u are speaking the truth, so even I say SORRY, if u felt offended by my comments...

But still I doubt Nokia that they replace a phone submitted for repair, maybe u are very lucky! All the Best for ur deal...! :)

OP
A

ashu_dps

Hell Sucks!!!
Thanks imranais that u got to understand me.
anywayz m here on this thread just to see if i get a better deal as i already have a gud deal with me n my friend is ready to buy it as he has seen the phone.

I just asked for 15, m not bent on it. We can negotiate any amnt abv 12.5K

OP
A

ashu_dps

Hell Sucks!!!
3 dayz n no reply even aftr reducing the min to 12.5 k ! Strange
Anywayz i wl look for 2 more dayz then wl b selling it.
C'mon guyz its a very gud phn with still 9 months of warranty left !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom