BPL or Orange

Status
Not open for further replies.

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
BPL suks

Well, in chennai ORANGE is called HUTCH and it is one of the best brands i've come cross,

I used bpl when i came to mumbai back one year for a smalll trip, and it really suked... :cry:

tuxfan

Technomancer
I use Orange. Its ok. I know people use BPL and even they say its Ok. Airtel is also Ok.

All are just "ok" none of them are great, but stay away form MTNL. Whatever they may proclaim, it sucks :evil:

Trinity

Journeyman
Speak ORANGE - n e day.

Not only they have varied schemes [ofcourse otherz too have them]
Apart from which the customer service is good & 9/10 u get solutions to all ur probs satisfactorily.

By the way Mr.Tuxfan, why r u against MTNL, if i may know the reason.

tuxfan

Technomancer
My bother-in-law took a Trump card and it was the most pathetic thing I have seen. His cell shown full signal, he was standing next to me and I got the message that the user is out of converage area :roll: :evil:

That didn't happen once but repeatedly. He was almost always out of coverage area and we could hardly get thru even from MTNL land line :roll: :evil:

In a month he changed over to Orange and its working quite well for him. May be because an Orange tower is right over his office building ;)

sushantvn

Right off the assembly line
i have been using Airtel for past one year and i have never faced any problems only thing is that they call u all the time to tell offers and all other crap also send loads of sms besides that the network is excellent

tuxfan

Technomancer
Recent reports in Economic Times says that BPL is almost taken over by Hutch. So now its going to be a tripartite competition in Mumbai - Orange/BPL, Airtel and MTNL in GSM and Tata, Reliance and MTNL in CDMA

tuxfan

Technomancer
Reliance to Reliance OR Orange to Hutch could be the cheapest. Check out their respective web-sites.

GNUrag

FooBar Guy
BPL is the oldest Mobile service provider in India. It still is one of the better service providers. I am satisfied with their service. I tried calling their call center support at 2AM in night and got response.

Most old time mobile users have BPL service. Its MOTS is also one of the cheapest prepaid service provider.

devilhead_satish

In the zone
Orange is gonna buy out BPL soon. And this question wont exist then. I use Orange though and i dont find any particular difference is service in Mumbai. Only thing is the brand image. And needless to say, with Oglivy & Mather at their beck and call, Orange is certainly cooler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom