bout buyin parts from usa

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyBorG3132

Broken In
sup ppl1
just a short question...
is it possible to buy ur comp parts from abroad (USA) nd use it on ur home comp?
will ur thing bust or something?

i_am_crack

HAF 922 Owner
my best suggestion is to buy in india itself cause for better tomorrow (service, garranty, warranty)

LET INDIA GROW YAAR

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Bust Or Sometin :shock:......How will That Happen Mate.....Do They Have Detonator Bombs Or Sometin????? :lol:

No ways Pal U system Will Perfectly BE compatible With Those Parts But yea No Guarantee Or warranty Will be Given If It is Illegally Shipped In......If Perfectly Authorised Hardware is purchased Then U can Send The Complaint To The Dealer Of That COuntry and May be They'll Do the Necessary Stuff (Which is a Long Procedure and a Big Pain In The :twisted: )......So The Best Option Would Be To Purcahse One from our won country Or may be u Can visit any Custom Notified Shops For Puchasing These Foreign Stuff's......So Go Ahead Mate Purchase At Your Will 8)

theraven

Technomancer
OMG !!
now that im done lmao
let me see of i can explain
computer hardware work on FIXED voltages ...
thats 5v/12v
which ur PSU provides
so ahrdware will be compatible anywehre in teh world irrespective of voltage and frequency

the problem is the PSU itself
thats the one that u need compatible with ur countries voltage/frequency
so its very safe to buy hardware from abroad ... specially since its cheaper if u can get it past the customs ;)

i_am_crack said:
my best suggestion is to buy in india itself cause for better tomorrow (service, garranty, warranty)

LET INDIA GROW YAAR
hmm not a very experienced hardware buywer are u?

i_am_crack

HAF 922 Owner
Experience in buying ... idon't know that but my intention was to say there are lot of Indian companies who are better than other countries.. or else we wouldn't have seen INDIAN abraod......

Not to heart or degrade other in any other way ...

vysakh

Padawan
no dont buy
there will be computer bombs
after assembling, if u turn the power on then there will be a very very big
BOOM

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
CyBorG3132 said:
is it possible to buy ur comp parts from abroad (USA) nd use it on ur home comp?
will ur thing bust or something?
I have got my Maxtor 250gb HDD from New York.
There are a lot of rebate sale which happen some time there....
The HDD was brought and was shipped by my brother which is working for a hospital there.

It is very much possible that u can buy and use in ur home PC.

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
imprince said:
U can buy everything from india , so no need to go abroad man ,,,
Man we can get some really cheap stuffs when we buy in discount or rebate sale in US.
And between U cant get all the Stuffs in india....

pimpom

Cyborg Agent
For mainstream products at standard retail prices, there isn't much difference between Indian and US markets, but there can be a considerable price gap with rebates, and also for new stuff. E.g., several years ago, when a 128MB PC133 SDRAM stick still cost 5-6k in India, I bought some sticks with Hynix chips from the US for the equivalent of 2.4k each. The average street price in the US at that time was about 3k for a no-name brand and a little higher for the big names.

The main thing that can go Boom! when a US product is installed in India is the PSU (SMPS) if it is shipped with the voltage selector at 115V and is plugged into an Indian power outlet. But I don't think that's what the OP meant :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom