Status
Not open for further replies.

hariharan

Journeyman
my sys config is

AMD64 3500+
ASUS A8N VM CSM
1 GB RAM

I burnt the FC 4 image from the August 2005 Digit DVd on to a cd using both the Windows CD writer and the Nero and closed the sessions as well. but they would not boot in my system.. the other bootable cds from digit are woking fine.. only when in bunr the iso images they do not work..

i read somewhere that the file name which has i386 is not for AMD s
ystems is that true? if yes what shld i do now to boot the iso.. i have a dvd writer as well.. tried wrting the this months PCworld FC 6 as well but they too did not boot.. what could be the problem?

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
Did you change the first boot device as cd drive from your BIOS? ISO's for i386 does work on AMD's all right.

OP
H

hariharan

Journeyman
tech_your_future said:
Did you change the first boot device as cd drive from your BIOS? ISO's for i386 does work on AMD's all right.

i have changed those stuff.. in fact i'm telling that i was able to boot the other bootable dics given by digit.. only the disks which i burnt are not booting..

OP
H

hariharan

Journeyman
tech_your_future said:
Did you burn them using burn iso image or you burnt them as a data?
i burnt them using the CD-ROM(ISO) option in Nero 6.6 version. then i tried the burn compilation and burn image options available in the recorder menu in menu bar.. but nothing worked.!

debopriyo

Broken In
In Nero, burn the *.iso images --- use burn image/project.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom