BOOT BOOT... Pls no more BOOT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Humm.... I am new to chat... Y! chat.... i use Y! msnger v7.... now there is a funny but very irriting problem i face... i dont know what is called but chat usesrs told me thats boot.....

what happens is that when logd in suddenly u start to receive many pm atwonce.... 1..2...3...15...25...30 & then ur msger crashes.... what is this all about??? & how can i avoide it??

Sourabh

Laptoping
yea thts how booters work, which are proggies used to boot someone to make them offline

To avoid from them google for ytunnel or use GAIM, Trillian and other third party utilities which help to login to ur yahoo account

OP
Choto Cheeta

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
yea thts how booters work, which are proggies used to boot someone to make them offline

To avoid from them google for ytunnel or use GAIM, Trillian and other third party utilities which help to login to ur yahoo account

this 3rd party chat clicnts performce very bad.... no match to the original clint... rather suggets me any anti booter... or if is it ligal to boot some one... then give a link for that software or proggi..,.. wghich can trace the booter who booted me & then boot him/her back....

Sourabh

Laptoping
heheh cant give direct links to booters

those are something used to annoy ppl and posting tht in forums would make ppl boot each other everytime

just search in google for anti-booters wht i wrote above

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom