Boost Download Speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron

||uLtiMaTE WinNER||
Hey,
How can i boast my download speed?????
Which is the best download manager for a dailup user?
Ronak

Alfansey06

Broken In
Re: Boast Download Speed

free download manager (also known as FDM)

dont ask for the link, search from google, you will get it at first page itself

Third Eye

gooby pls

Ron said:
Hey,
How can i boast my download speed?????
Which is the best download manager for a dailup user?
Ronak

Internet Download Manager is the best man.....

Download here

reddick

Mobile Freak

I use inbuilt Download Manager in Opera v9.1 browser.So did I try IDM or FDM or stick to inbuilt manager :confused: Please anyone tell me wht advantages i gt to switch IDM in-comparision Opera's download manager :rolleyes: I have dialup conn. ;)

shivkumar

>>>>>Monkey Power
Internet download manager may be the best choice for you. I am telling it from my experience of downloading Fedora Core 5 DVD image (3 GB+) on a dial-up connection in 12 days.
I use airtel MO to browse.

The link to IDM is here

Well, if you are using firefox browser, you can also try out DownThemAll for mass downloading multiple link on single page, very simple to configure and use, especially if you are noob. You can search for it as extension to Firefox

fatguysmart

The Blessed one

reddick said:
I use inbuilt Download Manager in Opera v9.1 browser.So did I try IDM or FDM or stick to inbuilt manager :confused: Please anyone tell me wht advantages i gt to switch IDM in-comparision Opera's download manager :rolleyes: I have dialup conn. ;)

Dont know the advantage.but a possible disasdvantage of using inbuilt DM is that it will take higher toll of memory as Oera need to be running.

thetechsavy

Right off the assembly line
Well if you are using Firefox DTA is a good addon and is ver powerful downloader. Apart from that you can always go for Flashget and its newest ver 1.8 has also introduced a torrent downloader

royal

Padawan
ssk429 said:
inner DM does not resume downloads

If you are referring to the inbuilt DM of Opera, then it does resume. However as with other DMs, this is possible only if the site/ftp from which you are downloading, supports resume. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom