Board Exam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
Ok a stupid question, tried ask people but no one knew. So here it is:

Is it legal to give board exams (12th) from two different boards? Like from state board and cbse board or any other?? Any idea?

Krazy Bluez

Banned to Spam
How's that possible ?:confused: Means currently I am studying in 11th CBSE :D and one can pass out having only single board not twice ! I mean what if you score less in ISCE ande more in CBSE BOTH of 12th, then at the time of admission to colleges, which certificate they will see ??? I think it's not possible unless you are in Bihar or Jhumriya-taliya ! lol :p:p:p

OP
C

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
@dream-Well I am studying the same subjects but from IB board which makes admission a little difficult in India so thought of giving exams also thru stateboard. Contacted my old school + little lies and they said I can give exam as ex-student without attending school. So I just wanted to know its legal or not.

@krazy - Obviously you shld the one which u got more.

The thing I wanna know is do education department (government guys) keeps record of our results??

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
^^^nah dude, its absolutely fine.You can do that if you want.there are no records whatsoever.In fact, your 12 report card is the only validity to your giving the xam. btw, there may be a small hitch. When getting admissions in clleges, what would you use as your school name?? coz, you have to have the principal's sign and stuff from the school u have your reports from. then, you also need a transpher certificate and a migration from the school. They wont match, would they???

OP
C

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
^^
You sure abt that? Coz one of my frnd was saying its not legal.. if they find you gone.. Well, I won't be attending state board school but attending IB school. So like whichever I get good I use all the papers of that school..

Indyan

Here Since 2003
This is very strange. I doubt anyone over here would be able to help you with that. Ask your dad may be to ask his friends or try your relatives who may have knowledge regarding stuff like these.

chesss

mera kutch nahi ho sakta
My friend did commerce in U.P.
Later he wanted to be a pilot so he again gave 11th and 12th exams through correspondence(this time he took science stream)
SO basically he did his high highschool twice :shock: . Now I am not sure if the board was same in both cases, but I think it shouldn't matter..
IF u want I can ask him.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
As far as my knowledge goes, it wont matter, if you get all your certificates from the given school. But get it checked. But be sure, no one do anything you if you have all the valid documents.

iinfi

mekalodu
!!! IT IS NOT LEGAL !!!! PERIOD
you cannot giv the same exam from 2 boards at the same time(i.e. in the same year)
the moment someone finds this out, both your class 12 marks will stand null n void.

similarly, you cannot do graduation from two different univs. in two diff streams at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom