Bluetooth woes

Status
Not open for further replies.

enjoy

Journeyman
I am using Nokia 6600 and Advik Bluetooth Adapter (which comes with IVT Corporation BlueSoleil software driver).

Now when I use the default Windows drivers, then my Nokia 6600 is unable to send any file to the laptop. (With using Advik driver and their own software, file transfer works, but another software ControlFreak from www.mtvoid.com doesnt).

What could be the problem with Windows default drivers, that my phone is unable to send any file but receives ay file easily.

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
Have you tried updating IVT bluesoleil software from www.bluesoleil.com. I had problems with bluesoleil drivers while using Nokia PC suite but on updating the drivers things worked fine.

OP
E

enjoy

Journeyman
From where do I download the latest drivers. The site just provides evaluation version softwares.

PinKLip

Broken In
Best way to uninstall the bluesoleil driver, use window's default driver, that will work fine, But u must have SP2 installed.
Believe me.
Regards
PinKLip

PinKLip

Broken In
enjoy said:
With the Windows default drivers, I am unable to send any file from my cell to laptop.
It work quite fine with me, plz search this forum, we have been discussed lots abt this topic long ago.

mehulved

Read properly Bluesoleil's drivers are evaluation if you already don't have one version of it. But, you got the previous version with you so the version you download won't be evaluation version.

OP
E

enjoy

Journeyman
I downloaded those drivers and during installtion it uninstalled the previous one and got installed as evaluation version.

mehulved

Oops forgot to tell you. There are different versions. Download and install Bluesoleil (Standard) Version. If you install any other version it will act as trial cos your dongle won't be licensed for that version unless your bluetooth dongle is licensed for a different product.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom