Bluetooth trouble in N6600!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

prankie

D PrankMaster
i recently bought a bluetooth USB dongle... after installing the drivers
i was able to send the data from my phone but wen i try to do it from my pc the foll. error comes "The file could not be sent because the connection could not be established. Check to make sure the Bluetooth radio is plugged in."
also the nokia pc suite software is behaving strangely, it neither detects my infrared port nor my bluetooth one...
please help!!!!

anubhav_har

In the zone
are you using the ivt blue soleil software... then goto there website adn download the latest 1.6 version.. it can actually connect the nokia pc suite any version without any problem.. check it out..

Tech&ME

Banned
If you are using Windows XP with SP2, u actually don't require any drivers for the bluetooth dongle at all.

Just plug in your dongle to the USB port and the bluetooth icon will appear automatically on the Notification area of the taskbar.

Right click and perform send/receive .

thrash_metal

In the zone
Dude the SP2 bluetooth drivers messed up my thing - when i install b4 installing SP2 it works very well but if i install Bluetooth after Sp2 i can neither send data in or out of the system -- i dunno y thins happens but i blame SP2 !!

Whereas you could try reinstalling ur bluetooth and PC suit . Also check your nokia connection manager in Control Pannel and see if its showing up your bluetooth or IR . If yes then configure it and u got your bluetooth up and running !!

OP
prankie

prankie

D PrankMaster
My blutooth dongle running fine after uninstallng its driver..
but nokia pc suite manager is still not detecting it....

thrash_metal

In the zone
for me atleast .. there was a big problem using bluetooth and SP2 .. maybe cause of my Bluetooth manufacturer ! Thats y right now i do have Sp2 installed on my system .. and everything is running 100% fine !

try to do this :-

remove Sp2 , install bluetooth again and then check if there is a problem .. if all goes fine maybe then you can experiment more by reinstalling Sp2 .

Tech&ME

Banned
prankie said:
My blutooth dongle running fine after uninstallng its driver..
but nokia pc suite manager is still not detecting it....

Yes SP2 does have some issues with Noke PC Suite. Either you try to install the latest version from there website or better don't install it.

However, you can still sync your contacts and do other things without it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom