Bluetooth Eyewear

Status
Not open for further replies.

azzu

AJJU
Music, technology and apparel seem to be like the three Stooges these days – they don't seem to be a well-adjusted trio, but they work just fine to bring you the best in entertainment.

One of the gizmos I've been waiting to get my hands (and eyes and ears) on for a while now are the O ROKR Bluetooth-enabled eyewear made for Motorola by Oakley. I kept pestering our main man around here, Rajesh, to get these.

And guess what, he did oblige. I finally got a crack at testing the O ROKR and here's my two cents.

Form Factor
The device is manufactured by Oakley, so as you can imagine the design is exactly what you’d expect from one of the foremost manufacturers of glares.

Design-wise it does seem a bit bulky, but the fit was fine. The adjustable earpieces may not be comfortable to wear for a long time, but they were okay. Ideally they should have been a bit smaller, with foam covers for comfort.

*img502.imageshack.us/img502/3698/img26351orokruse450x360sm7.jpg
*img502.imageshack.us/img502/3698/img26351orokruse450x360sm7.91be28acff.jpg

There are a total of six tiny buttons on the upper rims of the glares. On the left rim you’ll find the two volume keys, on either side of the call answer/end button. This key also doubles as the power key.

On the right hand rim are the skip and play/pause buttons. Below the left rim is a microphone.
PRETTY KOOOL HUH ?? :D

source:www.tech2.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom