Blue Tooth Headset

Status
Not open for further replies.

gmanog

Journeyman
Hi guys,
Please suggest a good Blue tooth Headset.
I have been looking for it for the past one month, but now I am confused. I hope you guys will give a good suggestion.

Pathik

Google Bot
Jabra BT 200
*www.jabra.com/JabraCMS/NA/EN/MainMenu/Products/WirelessHeadsets/JabraBT200/JabraBT200

OP
gmanog

gmanog

Journeyman
@pathiks, I was also interested in buying jabra BT 250 only, but they say that jabra is not good, what do you say?

OP
gmanog

gmanog

Journeyman
but I got feed back from the shop tht they get lot of returns in Jabra.

Last edited:

Pathik

Google Bot
hey theres the Nokia BH 800 also... but its not as popular as the JABRA BT 250 and its quite costlier as well...

Last edited:
OP
gmanog

gmanog

Journeyman
Hi pathiks
I have come across it also, one of my friend is using nokia BH 300, but I am hearing lot of outside noise in it. so I wanted to get a good review and views of people who really uses the BTHS.
Nokia BH 800 is costly.
*shopping.sify.com/shopping/product_detail.php?pid=13173664&prodid=14210331&mid=13177427

for this price we can buy Jawbone.
google for jawbone, its a good BTHS, but again costly.

I came across Cardo Scala 700 Bluetooth Headset review also, it seems its cheaper and ranks good in reviews. But not available in India.
*www.amazon.com/Cardo-Scala-700-Bluetooth-Packaged/dp/B000HD79J0
*www.cardowireless.co.uk/scalaproducts.php
I am thinking of asking someone to buy it from US.
Meantime, please give your feed backs please.

OP
gmanog

gmanog

Journeyman
I don't think I like BH 100, as you said its ancient. Lot of improvements now in voice quality, so it may not be that good.
Nokia BTHS are not that much great.

K

krazyfrog

Why not try SE headsets? They have a decent range. Try HBH-PV700 or HBH-608. Visit www.sonyericsson.com for more.
BH-200= 3180
BH-300= 3940
BH-700= 4150
BH-800= 6850
BH-900= 4970
All the prices are MRP, so street prices will be much less. Visit www.nokia.co.in for more info.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
gmanog

gmanog

Journeyman
one of my friend is having BH 300, its price is only 2800 rs not 3940. But the quality is ok, not so good. I am able to hear the outside noise(its disturbing) when I get call from my friend.

SE's didnt get very good reviews anywhere in the web.
I am trying to get first hand information from the people.

K

krazyfrog

Get a stereo bluetooth headset then. That'll cover both your ears and you won't hear noise. There's one from each Nokia (HS-12W) and SE (HBH-DS970). They're expensive but will suit you. DS970 is very good (Walkman branded) and highly recommended but very expensive. You can read its review at Mobile-Review.

OP
gmanog

gmanog

Journeyman
I am not talking about the noise I hear from out side dude, I am talking about the noise which is taken in by the mic in the blue tooth.

Last edited:
OP
gmanog

gmanog

Journeyman
pathiks said:
@gmanog r u willing to spend so much on a bt headset..

hey what do you mean? is it a waste to get a BTHS?
Is it not worth spending few thousands in BTHS?

Pathik

Google Bot
i dont think u shd spend more than 2k on ur bths.. Unless ur handset supports a2dp and u r a music fan... And afaik u hav a n72 rite??? So no a2dp

Josan

Gangsta
HS-26W= 2580
HS-36W= 2990
BH-200= 3180
BH-300= 3940
BH-700= 4150
BH-800= 6850
BH-900= 4970
can you plz explaine alll these?

Status
Not open for further replies.