Blue Screen.....!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

swap_too_fast

Broken In
Hello friends, plz help me in this matter, I have bought new pc with latest configeration, but some times it gives blue screen of death in the middle of something, It shows something like this

some memory addres is printed like 00002241X 232
some system file name like spdt.sys is given below.
and start dumping physical memory :1..2...3...so on .

what should i do is my windows faulty or my hardware..
Will installing new windows solve the problem?

PLz help me , i have following config.

intel core 2 duo 2.3ghz
intel DG33BU MOBO.
2GB ram
160 GB HDD.

Ask me if u need any information for solution ..Thanx in advance.

[xubz]

"The Cake is a Lie!!"
BSODs are usually Driver Faults, In Rare cases Hardware Faults.

SPDT.sys belongs to Daemon Tools. Installed it lately? Try getting the Latest Version.

(And Yeh, When Entering Safe Mode, It asks to "Press ESC Stop Loading SPDT.sys", Do So. Uninstall Daemon Tools completely in Safe Mode and try to install the latest version)

PirateAccess

Broken In
Its a driver fault....do you updated any display drivers?

Goto CMOS setup by pressing DEL key (or check the key suits for your board) in Advaced CMOS setup search for System Bios Cacheable and disable it...and go to Video Bios Cacheable and disable it.....now it works...that is you get low blue screen error....it prevents..it worked for me

dinesh_ymca

Right off the assembly line
Does the problem goes away after restarting the pc. The easiest option will be to run the OS recovery CD that came with your PC. Also instal the latest antivirus and check for any virues.

Regards
Dinesh
*Knowurtech.com
(Good technical articles. Submit your articles and get featured on our website. Send email to

articles@knowurtech.com. To know the benefits *www.knowurtech.com/be_an_expert.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom