Blogspot Query

Status
Not open for further replies.

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
i have a blog in blogspot and want to know few things..

1.) i wantto edit eh template so that below my header image is a ad...

2.)presently i use "Snapshot Sable" theme.. but there is currently a blank left side space on the left hand side... i want o put up some more widgets over the side... or say a vertical ad...anything and also

3.)want to increase width ofthe blog...

4.)is there a way to put a flash baaner instead of static header image..

how can all these be done by editing the template...

its full of codes and i cant play with it coz i dont know programming..

please help...

thnks

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
Leave aside programming, do you atleast know HTML and CSS? It would be easy then.

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
another question.. at present i am editing the post area .. so that my ad are displayed after the post ... but the prob is

ads are shown after this
"Posted by Admin at 5:22 AM 0 comments "

how can i make it to move down and my ads above it ..???

thnks for the link .. but didnt help me..

its just the basic....

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
@ naveen, the current theme u are using is not so good for displaying a header ad... i can help u if u make ur mind to change the theme. see this(my) new blogspot blog *gigacore.blogspot.com, i have header, footer ads and as well as sidebar ads.. it means u dont have select the same theme, there are other themes which u can edit. All u need to do is to create a table to paste the ad code in it.

slugger

Banned
4 ur no. 4 query
How To get Flash Header

as 4 ur putting the ad below the header, y dont u just drag d page lement under the header

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
^ the link i have given to u is my blogspot blog!

you need to change the theme, so that u can place a leaderboard(728 x 90) ad in ur header.

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
i dont get u gia.. are u saying that i need to change to that theme(one u use) to include the Ad ???

thnks slugger

i will try it...

slugger

Banned
@naveen_reloaded ....... its 2 all ...... just wanted 2 know ...... as many ppl have blogs, where do they store it ?

where r images in blogs stored ?

suppose u want to include a picture in your blog post , then u can either
upload it on blogspot itself
or
upload it of some file hosting site and then link it form there

if it is a picture you want to put as a background to your entire blog then you upload it on some file hosting site and adding the link by editing the HTML/CSS file in the location as advised by the creator of the template

Some temlpate creators though do that job themselves by uploading the image and adding the link in the original template file itself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom