Blogspot Queries

Status
Not open for further replies.

trublu

Ta da !
Hi evry1.I am thinking of starting a blog at blogspot.com.However,I have a few doubts in my mind.I need you guys to help me out.

1.Whenever I post something,is it necessary that the articles be original?I mean,is it ok if I mention the source at the end of the post?

2.How do I know how many ppl visit my blog?

3.Regarding Adsense:How do I place google ads on my blog?I don't know HTML:( ,so I don't know where to paste the HTML code provided by google.

4.What do I have to do to attract more traffic to my blog?*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/7.gif

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
It is not necessary that you publish only original articles. You are allowed to republish the article by giving "Source" link-only if the owner of the article allows to do so. If the owner of the article has prohibited anybody from republishing the article in full, then you can do it even if you are willing to put that source link.

You can use google analytics to analyse your traffic

Google will provide step by step procedure to install adsense

Depends upon how valuable your blog is. If you are going to republish articles and put that source link, it won't make you stand out.

Be warned that Google takes piracy very seriously. So if you pirate stuff, your blogm adsense account and the $$ in it will be gone.

Also see this. It will help you avoid irritate your visitors(lots of blogs do this): *www.bloggingtips.com/2007/06/30/top-10-mistakes-new-bloggers-make/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom