Blank WAP sites on Airtel Live

Status
Not open for further replies.

reddick

Mobile Freak
Hey all!

I'm frm Punjab and have Airtel Live activated on my N7250i.As 'Airtel Live' homepage opens fine but whenever I tried 2 open other WAP sites,this error mesage appears,"No server access".But my frnd told me that it is possible to open other WAP sites and one can download cool stufff in FREE if u have 'Live' service activated!
Please tell me how 2 do that???

THX in ADVANCE

cheetah

In the zone
Hi me from punjab too.Jalandhar,Where u from???
U can only open airtel live homepage using Airtel Live.They have blocked acess to other sites.

For opening other sites u have to activate GPRS (600Rs. Monthly)

Airtel doesnot have a cheap service for wap users.U have to subscribe to gprs even if u wanna use wap only.

U better shifton to hutch.They provide wap acess at 99\- per month.

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Mr. reddick, how much time will u ask the same question?
The same question u asked here:
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15625

If Airtel is not providing the service, u look out form, then get hutch or prepare to pay 600rs.

OP
reddick

reddick

Mobile Freak
But I came 2 know that if u have Postpaid conn. of Airtel then u can open other sites also without any extra charge!!! Is it true :?:

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Yes, but only of wap sites, not gprs internet in ur PC. Just ask ur customer care...

And by the way, man u can post this query in the previous thread that u started, and i noticed u have started atleast three threads on the same issue..., u can ask all ur doubt but i can keep the forum clean and post all ur questions in one singel thread.

Deep

Version 2.0
Locking the thread :)

Reason: Read below

drgrudge said:
Mr. reddick, how much time will u ask the same question?
The same question u asked here:
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15625

If Airtel is not providing the service, u look out form, then get hutch or prepare to pay 600rs.

cheers
Deep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom