Blank dvds

Status
Not open for further replies.

varunprabhakar

In the zone
hi.
i m luking to buy a 100 blank dvd box for backing up my data.
can u tell me which brand to go in for?
will sony 16x dvd+r b a gud option? and how to tell whether they r genuine as many fakes r floating around in the market. and wot wud b the cost of box of 100?

OP
V

varunprabhakar

In the zone
well if i m not wrong, i asked price once and it was around 1650 for 100 box. is it possible? will it b a gud buy or i can get tht cheaper?

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
i think REY619 is refering bout the jewel case Sony DVD.

I use HP DVD 16X for 14/-. It has cool looks too.

OP
V

varunprabhakar

In the zone
i got 2 rates for moser baer. one person was quoting 12rs per dvd and the dvd was all white and moser baer was just written on the transparent part of the dvd. the other guy quoted me around 16rs but didnt knowwhether it was the same dvd.

also any advantages of dvd+r or dvd-r?

codename_romeo

Romeo + Lucifer = ME
DVDs are priced at 18 a piece (sony) 28 a piece ( sony jewel case )
and rest all are @ 12 ( tycoon n amico n stuffs like that)

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
i got 2 rates for moser baer. one person was quoting 12rs per dvd and the dvd was all white and moser baer was just written on the transparent part of the dvd. the other guy quoted me around 16rs but didnt knowwhether it was the same dvd.

also any advantages of dvd+r or dvd-r?
The non-color ones are fake. But they work fine though, only the lasting differs.

ajayritik

Technomancer
Can someone tell me which one is better? Mostly I buy either Sony or Moser Baer. They cost around Rs 17 here. The other one which I use the most is UMAX which costs me Rs 100 for 10 pack. If there is very important data I go for Moser Baer or Sony. Which one is better of these two or is there something else better than these two? I checked in couple of shops I dont seem to find 10 pack for the above two.

praka123

left this forum longback
hello?does original sony dvds are sold here?even the jewel case ones am asking!in my town,2 versions of sony jewel case are available;made in india(fake/worst quality) are here for rs 18;and imported sony DVDs for rs 35! :?

nvidia

-----ATi-----
Can someone tell me which one is better? Mostly I buy either Sony or Moser Baer. They cost around Rs 17 here. The other one which I use the most is UMAX which costs me Rs 100 for 10 pack. If there is very important data I go for Moser Baer or Sony. Which one is better of these two or is there something else better than these two? I checked in couple of shops I dont seem to find 10 pack for the above two.
Moser Baer and Sony both are good. You can buy the one which is cheaper.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom