BitComet 0.62

Status
Not open for further replies.

mohit

The Hardware Labs
BitComet is a powerful, clean, fast, and easy-to-use bittorrent client. It supports simultaneous downloads, download queue, selected downloads in torrent package, fast-resume, chatting, disk cache, speed limits, port mapping, proxy, ip-filter, etc.

Latest Changes:

* GUI Improved: add the ability to fetch remote channel xml file and display its items in favourite bar
* GUI Improved: adjust the toolbar position of embedded browser
* GUI Bugfix: fix the bug that sometimes the embedded browser can't handle BCTP link properly
* GUI Bugfix: fix the bug that sometimes the task name displayed as the http link of torrent file
* GUI Bugfix: fix the bug that sometimes the task status displayed as failed after DHT torrent download finished successfully
* Core Improved: user favourite data file changed from .\fav\my_fav.xml to .\Favourite.xml
* Core Bugfix: fix possible crash when exit program while hashing
* Core Bugfix: fix possible crash when detects WMP version at BitComet startup
* Core Bugfix: fix possible memory access violation when remove task after DHT torrent file download finished

Download Link :

*www.bitcomet.com/doc/download.htm

rachitar

Journeyman
tanmoy_rajguru2005 said:
if i install the new version what would happen to my incomplete downloads
and the share ratio that i achived by uploading and seeding.

They will resume without any probs

hpotter606

Journeyman
Is this version of bitcomet allowed by the sites which require registering? I have heard that demonoid doesnt allow bitcomet.

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
No Private Trackers (Atleast That I have mentioned here) allows users to use BitComet. You are banned after you have disconnected from the tracker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom