bit torrent client problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

thegame_rulez

Journeyman
hello ppl,
recently i am getting a problem in some of my bit torrent clients..
these clients include the official bit torrent client,abc 2.6.9 and burst!
whenever i start a torrent..it gives the following error:-
'problem connecting to tracker. (urlopen error 10061-connection refused)'

bit comet and bit spirit work properly..but i am having this problem with the clients i have mentioned..i am using the default settings only..
can somebody tell me what the problem is..

P.S this problem occurs with all the torrents no matter if they have 1 seed/peer or 100 seeeds/peers

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
This kinda thing usually happens when the torrent file is old and no longer used. Even when u get this error, we may be able to download when kept for some time.

Just get another torrent file for the thing u want to download and start downloading.

Abt the bit torrent and ABC torrent thing, i use onlt these two and have not even tried other clients. So i don't know why this happens only for these two.

OP
T

thegame_rulez

Journeyman
hello ppl,
i am now having the same problem with g3torrent and in rare occasions with bit spirit too..
bit spirit i find by far the best torrent client as it helps in doing a little client spoofing..wherein u can fake ur client to be bittornado 3.10 or bittorrent 4.0 or azureus 2.2 etc. which turn out to be very useful in certain occasions..
which is this happening??? are there any other such clients which help in emulating other clients???

Thank You.

rajesh

Journeyman
I was getting the same problem when I used Bittorrent client. Then I used BitLord for the same torrent file and it started downloading.

Guess i depends on the clients.

OP
T

thegame_rulez

Journeyman
ya. i know..even the seeds n peers seem to differ from client to client..but with most of the clients not working at all..i am having a hard time.:(

rajesh

Journeyman
Donwload a torrent client like BitLord. Open the torrent file in them and start downloading. 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom