Status
Not open for further replies.

BLITZ~KRIEG!

Broken In
hey ppl. i'm a class x student of a reputed school. i wanna pursue a career in biotech. can u tell me bout its prospects...and since our school does not offer biotech as a subject wat should i do

krisjr

In the zone
BLITZ~KRIEG! said:
hey ppl. i'm a class x student of a reputed school. i wanna pursue a career in biotech. can u tell me bout its prospects...and since our school does not offer biotech as a subject wat should i do

complete ur 12 with PCMB..bilogy is must i guess.then come over to blore and join some reputed college..its in boom..lots of prospects is there..just to be on safe side,do ur 12th then see after 2 yrs wats the scope..u geting me.meet some edu consultants,they will tell u about colleges..

ShekharPalash

Web Entrepreneur
as ur in 10'th i suggest u... prepare seriously and go for IIT-JEE... IIT KGP is nice for BIOTech... + when u'll go abroad after ur graduation, if u wish to go... then .. lot of good univ like GATech... UCLA... MIT... + IItian edge ;-)
BioTech's happening place...

alib_i

Cyborg Agent
ShekharPalash said:
as ur in 10'th i suggest u... prepare seriously and go for IIT-JEE... IIT KGP is nice for BIOTech... + when u'll go abroad after ur graduation, if u wish to go... then .. lot of good univ like GATech... UCLA... MIT... + IItian edge ;-)
BioTech's happening place...
shekhar .. may i ask u where r u from
b'coz not many ppl call IIT Kharagpur as IIT KGP

-----
alibi

babumuchhala

In the zone
Chill Man.
Just give your Std X board exams.
Then take PCMB as ur choice of subjects in XI & XII.

Then u will have to appear for entrance exam for different fields.

For ur biology field there are many branches
1. Doctor
2. BPharma
3. BioTech
4. BioInfomattics
5. Chemmical Engineering (Well u can get in the Pharma industry in Manufacturing

Well first Best Of Luck for ur board exams

indrajit

Journeyman
@alib_i: Referring to IIT Kharagpur as IIT KGP is mostly common among technical students. :D

And about Biotech, its definitely a fast growing stream in India. Here in my city, there are a few colleges who have that course of engineering, you have to sit for the joint entrance exams to get in those. You'll get a B-Tech degree on completion of the course (4 years).
They do have a few seats by the name of "Management Quota", which is legal, and they usually sell these seats to the highest bidder :p ! First and foremost is, finish your +2 level properly with flying colors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom