BIOS splash

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitizen

Journeyman
hey guys

i wanna change the splash screen of my phoenix bios i know that there are many utillities in net to do this and put a custom picture in it . but tell me the easiest way to do this.

LordDJ

Broken In
I've totally hacked my windows, but the BIOS is strictly a taboo. It pretty easy to screw it up. Flashing with nonstandard tools is a very very risky matter. And repairing is a real pain.

Lemme know if you are successful :twisted: :lol:

OP
D

digitizen

Journeyman
BIOS LOGO

hey guys

while fiddling around with my intel 845 pesv motherboard's bios setting i accidently disabled the INtel logo . how do i enable it . I want the Intel splash screen to show everytime my system boots.

Re: BIOS LOGO

digitizen said:
hey guys

while fiddling around with my intel 845 pesv motherboard's bios setting i accidently disabled the INtel logo . how do i enable it . I want the Intel splash screen to show everytime my system boots.

Look for a setting called "Enable quick BIOS booting" or similar. The logo option will be in the same section. Use your manual.

Keith

A

ASH_DSG

HELLO FRIEND,
I'VE ALSO SET A SPLSH SCREEN FOR MY BIOS.
I'VE A GIGABYTE MOBO AND THE SOFTWARE FOR THE SPLSH SCREEN OF BIOS IS WITH MY MOBO DRIVER CD IT IS A WINDOW BASED SOFTWARE AND ONLY 8-BIT OR 16 COLOUR PIC OF 640X480 PIX. USED FOR THE SPLASH SCREEN U CAN SEARCH IT ON THE NET. THIS SHOULD HELP U.

A

ASH_DSG

TRY TO FIND THE
BOOT SPLASH SCREEN ENABLE OR DISABLE
SOME THING LIKE THIS OK.

choudang

Padawan
i heard about that software...... as per i can remember ... its called tato.... i have seen this in a company [sorry .. i won't disclosed the name of that company]. what they do... instead of the original bios logo .. they entered the company logo... and it will become a BRANDED PC.

choudang

Padawan
ASH_DSG said:
I THINK ITS CALLED @BIOS OK.

as per i know... there are no any software with Gigabyte mobo for changing the BIOS splash screen. can you tell the mobo name .. that you are using?

::cyborg::

In the zone
guyz i once heard that my friend used a .bmp file and then flashed his bios and his logo changed i dont know lemme ask him and get back to u

mod-the-pc

Back to School Mr. Bean !
I remember having tried this back in 2002 on my VIA Apollo Pro mobo and it worked fine. Do check it out if you have a award BIOS *www.drunkardswalk.dk/bios/Bioslogo.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom