Bin Laden:Islam :: FOSS Fagots:FOSS

Status
Not open for further replies.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
Bin Laden:Islam :: FOSS Fagots:FOSS

Being an active member on tech forums, you come across some really interesting things and people. I have a lot of friends and readers due to these very forums. This article was in the making for quite a long time, but recent events on one of India’s biggest tech forums made me finally sit and write this.

Is Windows/Microsoft the biggest hindrance in FOSS adoption? Are FOSS supporters pro-FOSS or anti-MS?

The OS wars is a huge part of forum activity. I like these OS wars, they are a huge resource for learning about the history of an OS or some features not known about the OS. Then again, you come across some really dead head absolutely mindless fagots whose sole objective is to bash Microsoft & Apple (Microsoft more than Apple).

I find these guys to be like the great Osama Bin Laden. The guy who leads the group that caused havoc around the world.

[...] Continue reading ...

btw, you are NOT allowed to post only a section of your own article and link the rest to your own website.

Correct me if its wrong, but I think this is illegal here.

IF its wrong, I need to edit all of my posts. I am loosing lots of traffic due to this stupid rule.

OP
iMav

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
No, if you have written the thing then you can post an excerpt and link.

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
If you write an blog entry, never ever do the mistake of posting it here completely. It will harm your traffic and may be search engine rankings too. Even as a about excerpts, quotes lines instead of 1 full intro paragraph.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom