Bill Gates loves me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abhishek Dwivedi

TechFreakiez.com
Hi guys,

before i begin: dont go on the title...am still STRAIGHT n not gay..."Billy loves you !!" this is what gigacore said when i told him about all this a few minutes back :)

Few minutes back i received a courier from Microsoft. I was a bit unsure of what it was and was secretly hoping it would be 16GB ZUNE :D...lol
When i opened the tightly packed box, it had a book, 2 DVDs, 1 CD and a key ring.

This is what it was:

Book: Programming Windows (5th edition)
DVD: Guide to Game Studio Express
DVD: Microsoft Visual Studio Team System 2008 beta 2 (team suite)
CD: with the book

Did anyone of you also got these? Its an awesome book...:D

neways here are the pic:

*img389.imageshack.us/img389/4838/picture003kk8.jpg

*img71.imageshack.us/img71/1424/picture004ul7er5.jpg

*img81.imageshack.us/img81/455/picture005lh1.jpg

*img81.imageshack.us/img81/5210/picture006ej8.jpg

*img70.imageshack.us/img70/5953/picture007lz0.jpg

Whatever be it, i was planning to go Open Source and thats when Microsoft send me all this...lol...no wonder they love there customers and developers...may be thats why they are top in SOFTWARE INDUSTRY :D:D

Last edited:

goobimama

 Macboy
Re: Bill Gates love me

Congrats! Although its more likely that Steve loves you. Billy's on his way out. Any reason why you would get these instead of someone else?

Also I'd suggest you remove the picture which includes your full address and phone number. Not safe to give it on a public forum.

Last edited:

sg1

On a quest for knowledge!
they do now!!!!
So are you going to scan the book and send me the PDF link ?? ;)

OP
Abhishek Dwivedi

Abhishek Dwivedi

TechFreakiez.com
@shantanu: well i had a mail frm MS with some persnl detals asking me for a survey...i took it but that was 5months back...i've also received few cds frm MS earlier also but i got then in just 3 weeks...

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
Shantanu: You better not say anything, I still remember the RBK jacket & Server 08.

Abhishek: Good for you.

shantanu

Technomancer
Shantanu: You better not say anything, I still remember the RBK jacket & Server 08.

lol ! hey i gorgot to update you after that...
:D

vista ultimate with Sp1 , VS2008, Server 2008 ent, standard and all ( 64 and 32 ) , sql server (64 and 32) and one more subscription package lol
:D:D:D

aur bhi hai.. list thodi lambi hai lol :p

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
congrats dude read my pm (dusra banda kanpur ka in digit :D)

i will come to your house to see those things :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom