Better sound quality...W8ooi or W550i??

Status
Not open for further replies.

True Geek

Journeyman
One of my frnds who earlier had W550i,sold it now and brought w800i, is disapointed. He says that w550 i sounded bttr than 800i.

I told him its due to 3 speakers in 550i

but he says tht even in headfone 550 i is better thn 800i.

is it true??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
CAn some1 clarify.

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
My friend have SE w550i , he has purchased w550i coz he has also heard that sound quality of both w550i and w800i are almost same and rather sound of w550i is better.

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
w550i has better speakers. The W800i was designed to be more for the headphone/earphones people. Both the handsets while using earphones have same quality. Your friend perhaps needs to tweak the player a bit.

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
Speakers of w550i are far better than w800i. I haven't heard from the headphones,so can't say anything about it. The extra speakers in w550i make a difference.

Jatin_T

Journeyman
I guess icecoolz is kinda right..wid headphones both fnes sound similar..but the extra speakers of the w550i are really good if not using headfones..gr8 power!

moshel

Padawan
yes i agree. W550i has better loudspeakers. it has in all 3 speakers, but MP3 files play from 2 speakers as the third speaker is the one we have to put to our ears to talk with someone.

i agree with Jatin_T. if u want to listen thru loudspeakers then go for w550i. BTW the headphones are the same in both phones.

on the other hand W800i has better features like expansion slot, and 2mp cam

shariq_pj

Broken In
Since 550i comes equipped with three speakers... It rocks...

I have heard from both the mobile phones using Earphones... Both sound perfectly equal...

But 550i is very bulky... 800i is jus compact enough to handle with loads of other features... My choice 800i...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom