better cabinets......help me to find it out!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaysen

Broken In
Cabintes

you Can opt for the antec cabinet model p180 which has four 120mm fans prefitted but comes without power supply. Check this at *www.theitdepot.com or a cheaper option would be navtech with 450 watts power supply model HTNT CB 2688B Check this at *www.navtech.org

Antec Retails for Rs 8800/- without power supply and navtech costs Rs 1500/- with power in new delhi.

teknoPhobia

t3h g04t
U should take off the cover...trust me you arent going to get an airier cabinet....like mine :D ...I'll post a pic sumtime

grinning_devil

Cyborg Agent
royal said:
taking off the cover is fine if there was no dust :cry:

use a vaccum cleaner once every 10/15 days....

moreover snce summers are just around the corner,my CPU temp is constant at 57-60 ... :evil: i guess that a normal temp range for
prescott 3Ghz :roll:

janitha

Wise Old Owl
grinning_devil said:
royal said:

moreover snce summers are just around the corner,my CPU temp is constant at 57-60 ... :evil: i guess that a normal temp range for

In this context and in view of the summer, I would like to know CPU temp from others. Mine is now in 39-46 range. (A64-3000)

V.Prem Kumar

janitha

Wise Old Owl
grinning_devil said:
royal said:

In this context and in view of the summer, I would like to know CPU temp from others. Mine is now in 39-46 range. (A64-3000)

V.Prem Kumar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom