Beta Drivers Good & Bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gxsaurav

Anybody using an Nvidia FX card should definately try these drivers from Guru3D, although they are not official but they are WHQL that means they came from nvidia & MS originally, so no worries

The Image Quality & performance in Doom3 is up by a lot & even in far cry, I don't have DirectX 9c, (SP2 RC2 has beta DX9c) so I can't run that anidex's Shader program but I will release my results for that as soon as I get DX9c or SP2.

I got my Chip from my friend, my 3DMark03 score

61.77 official, 4125
65.53 4344

Also NFS underground doesn't hangs anymore, playing at my settings

Make sure to delete all the other language files after installation, to free up about 14 MB space as it comes with multilanguage files, like russion, deleting them manually after installation will cause no problem

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Yaaa me too find the Third Party driver much better than the Standard companies driver....anyway since we already brought the hardware i think we should squeese every bit of juice out of it....What yaa Say !!!!1

OP
G

gxsaurav

These are not the 3rd party drivers, modified by anyone, they are original NVIDIA drivers, WHQLed by MS, & then given to 3rd parties, if it was a 3rd party then it wouldn't have been WHQL

delhibhai1000

Journeyman
dont think SP2RC2 has DX9.0c beta;think its the full thing coz when i got the DX9.0c redist package it didnt install anything...!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom