best voice chat s/w and yahoo cam viewer

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonu_mittal1

Broken In
hi
i want to know 2 things...........

1. first, which is the best voice chat software that clearly send voice without delay and cut.......i want to voice chat over dial up connection of airtel gprs.

Edited

also tell me from where i can download these software.......
thanks
plz reply............its urgent.............
as i did not receive reply of my earlier mail about best inverter so i expect you to reply my this mail soon...................

bye

shashanktyagi1

Journeyman
sonu_mittal1 said:
hi
i want to know 2 things...........

1. first, which is the best voice chat software that clearly send voice without delay and cut.......i want to voice chat over dial up connection of airtel gprs.

2. which software allows me to view webcam on yahoo chat even if i have not permission to view webcam or user does not allow me to view his/her webcam.......

also tell me from where i can download these software.......
thanks
plz reply............its urgent.............
as i did not receive reply of my earlier mail about best inverter so i expect you to reply my this mail soon...................

bye
havent used skype but in yahoo though there is delay, the voice is quite clear. its worth talking. and if u want to use it for international purposes then u cant be without delays( har data ki max spd hoti hai!) donno abt webcam but dont post anything which may amt to being illegal here.(wathing webcam without perrmission is illegal) dont try it.
post reported.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
shashanktyagi1 said:
havent used skype but in yahoo though there is delay, the voice is quite clear. its worth talking. and if u want to use it for international purposes then u cant be without delays

@shashanktyagi1 I hav been using yahoo voice chat for a few months to chat with my friend in USA. I dont find any delay only initially when the call gets connected I get a delay of 1 sec , later there is no problem. I have dataone connection @ 256kbps. but it uses a lot of bandwidth 8 kbps for upload and 8kbps for download (i use DU meter to chk the speed).

@sonu_mittal1 the second question of yours is illegal. I suggest you to edit the post before the mods do or u might get into trouble.

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
Viewing webcams without permission from the concerned user is invasion of privacy and amounts to hacking. You will not get any help in this regard on this forum. Please refrain from asking for help on such issues and read the forum rules.

shashanktyagi1

Journeyman
charangk said:
shashanktyagi1 said:
havent used skype but in yahoo though there is delay, the voice is quite clear. its worth talking. and if u want to use it for international purposes then u cant be without delays

@shashanktyagi1 I hav been using yahoo voice chat for a few months to chat with my friend in USA. I dont find any delay only initially when the call gets connected I get a delay of 1 sec , later there is no problem. I have dataone connection @ 256kbps. but it uses a lot of bandwidth 8 kbps for upload and 8kbps for download (i use DU meter to chk the speed).

no there is consistent delay. i talked to delhi from lucknow and also to my frnd in canada. i also have dataone 250 plan and in delhi there is reliance broadband. it was at night. dont have any meters. delay is quite small u must not have felt it. next time u talk and msg at the same time then u'll get the difference.

Chindi_Chor

Journeyman
Edited.

Perhaps you didn't understand when I said trying to view someone else's webcam without their explicit permission is illegal and amounts to hacking. Watch what you ask for here. You're still new so I won't put you on warning this time. I won't be so generous the next time.

- Nemesis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom