HDD-20GB[7200RPM]
SONY CD WRITER
32MB VIDEO CARD[S3 SAVAGE4]
MONITOR-LG 563N
KEYBOARD-INTEX MM
MOUSE-INTEX OPTICAL
SPEAKRS-DESMAT 2.1 [1200 WATTS]

A boy has aggred to buy all this at R.s.16000
is this a good sale or how much i should get.

2.Is this the good time for athlon xp 64bit 3000+@2.2ghz or should i wait for a month and wait for the FX to launch. :?

please advice for my both question.

regards
Nishant.

blade_runner

Cyborg Agent
1. Actually you are getting a very good price for your OLD pc. Either that boy is dumb or u are very smart !! Just kidding.

2. Any time is a good time for AMD 64. However the new 939 socket cpu's are going to be released. But wait for them only if u have cash to spare and lots of it. The AMD Fx is already available(not sure of india though) for 700$+ i think. So if u can afford that much dough then go for it. The AMD64 3800+ based on the 939 will give almost the same performance as the Athlon64 FX-53. But its gonna b damn costly.

OP
nishantv2003

nishantv2003

We Both Have a Mouse!!!
Is this the good time for athlon xp 64bit 3000+@2.2ghz or should i wait for a month and wait for the FX to launch.

I said this because, when the fx will come to the indian market the prise of athlon xp 64bit 3000+@2.2ghz will fall not because i want to buy the FX[they are dam costly].

Thanx for your help any way.

blade_runner

Cyborg Agent
i think the Fx can be ordered specially here, the AMD 64 3000+ cost sumwhere around 8-9k which is a good price considering the package you are getting. If however you wish to wait you can do so by all means.

arun_13

Right off the assembly line
hey guys i like to sell my pc....
the configuratin is
Amd duron 3000+ == 1.61 ghz
giga byte motherboard
1.12 gb ddr1 RAm
80 gb hard disk
nvidia geforce fx 5200 256 MB
LG dvd combo (cd-reader & wrinter + dvd reader only)

i bought the pc on july 2006 from hcl company...
i ve bought the graphics card and 1GB RAM two months before only
i m living in chennai....
if any one interested to buy my pc mail me at arun_13_04@yahoo.co.in,
or arun3764@gmail.com

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
^^^ plz use the correct section for posting and create a separate thread. how on earth did u manage to dig out that oldie??!!!

also there is no duron 3000+ or 1.12gb ram (include the shared memory too for correct info). plz correct them (i'm not a potential buyer, jus suggesting).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom