Best Themes For Windows Xp?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeeNeeYes

powerd ↻ pramod
i never seen any other themes for XP other than the default provided and 4 other themes available in Windows XP Plus! package

usually Visual styles *msstyles are available at many websites like the ones given above though i would NOT recommend stardock or windowblinds...

lemme know if you find any complete XP themes available for download ;)

Last edited:

GeeNeeYes

powerd ↻ pramod
it looks really cool
but i still prefer visual styles coz they integrate into windowsxp :)
and are usually light on resources and they dont require any external programs

the best msstyles i remember are :
> XP Black Final
> Ultra Blue
> Xtreme XP (fantastic XBox style)
> Crystal db2

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Best theme for windows XP??

I like the Default theme all the way since it (WinXP) was launched... never installed any other theme on my desktop :)

OP
wizrulz

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
Vishal Gupta said:
My favorite theme is VistaCG :D

The best Vista look-a-like visual style!

U can d/l it from here.

How to apply that...means step by step procedure......i haev d/l it..used uxtheme then also having no effect..can u pots ur desktop theme.....

rakeshishere

HELP AND SUPPORT
wizrulz said:
How to apply that...means step by step procedure......i haev d/l it..used uxtheme then also having no effect..can u pots ur desktop theme.....

see this link
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30751

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
wizrulz said:
Though rakeshishere has mentioned the thread, in which I posted a screenshot of the theme and also the download link as well as the method to use the theme. :)

Just copy the d/l ed VistaCG folder to "%systemroot%\Resources\Themes folder, and now u'll get the theme in Desktop Properties ;)

saurabh.sauron

Ambassador of Buzz
wincustomize is gud. i found a gud lotr theme for Windows Blinds and it was fantastic. themeXP is cool but it's collection is not as gud as wincustomize's is.

G

gxsaurav

using a custom made Vista theme for Windowsblind, the fastest skin as i have optimized the code a lot. Object bar theme is ported from Vista CG

*img96.imageshack.us/img96/3336/deskca5.th.jpg

pra_2006

A S S E M B L E
just download Vista Transformation Pack 5.5 its really awesome , i am using this one and Vista Inspirat 1.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom