Best SMS Monster Phone ?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

hellraiser

Broken In
Hey folks!!!

I use to send SMSes(very huge mailing list..... near about 100 at a time).

I am using s60 nokia n73 phone and i wanna chage my phone...

Recently i found that s40 device is much better in case of SMSes junkies..

Reasons-

1. s60 device use to write a single SMSes per recipient , while s40 device use to tag a
single SMSes for as many recipient in the mailing list.

2. While sending SMSes s60 device works in sluggish manner as compared to s40.

So, do i have any other option besides this n73.
Give s60 device to priority....

sujoyp

Grand Master
I think 3110c is great for sms coz it has big buttons and quit manageble with single hand..:)

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think 3110c is great for sms coz it has big buttons and quit manageble with single hand..:)

+100

Nokia 3110c has one of the most comfortable keypads.

But them, 3110c isn't a phone to be used as 'primary' if you've got the N73.

Its a low-end phone but provides everything.

But in case of typing SMS, its the best.

Last edited:

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
1. s60 device use to write a single SMSes per recipient , while s40 device use to tag a
single SMSes for as many recipient in the mailing list.

2. While sending SMSes s60 device works in sluggish manner as compared to s40.

Neither of that is true. First of all you can send one message to as many recipients as you want. Just click on the recipient number field to open the contacts list. Then check the boxes besides the names in the contacts list. All the names you check get added to the recipients list. Pressing the Call key then sends the message to all of them. You can even create a group in the Contacts of several people and while sending the message select to entire group so that all the members of that group receive the message. And this feature is present from the days of Nokia 7650 and not something recently added.

Secondly the newer S60 phones are no slower than any S40 phone. I own a 5700 Xpress Music and it is blazing fast.

If you want a good messaging phone, I'd suggest you Nokia E51. It has a terrific keypad that is designed to offer great comfort while typing instead of just looking good as found in many phones. It is also a very fast phone. If you are on a tight budget then go ahead with the 3110 Classic. :)

azzu

AJJU
Nokia e51 Suggested its an Awesome Sms Fone
and about ur sluggish n73 Update ur firmware it may help speed up ur Mobile

OP
hellraiser

hellraiser

Broken In
Neither of that is true. First of all you can send one message to as many recipients as you want. Just click on the recipient number field to open the contacts list. Then check the boxes besides the names in the contacts list. All the names you check get added to the recipients list. Pressing the Call key then sends the message to all of them. You can even create a group in the Contacts of several people and while sending the message select to entire group so that all the members of that group receive the message. And this feature is present from the days of Nokia 7650 and not something recently added.

Secondly the newer S60 phones are no slower than any S40 phone. I own a 5700 Xpress Music and it is blazing fast.

If you want a good messaging phone, I'd suggest you Nokia E51. It has a terrific keypad that is designed to offer great comfort while typing instead of just looking good as found in many phones. It is also a very fast phone. If you are on a tight budget then go ahead with the 3110 Classic. :)

1. Here for term group (as u described here), i used mailing list....

2. And as far as performance is considered , try our own that what i tried.....
- Take a s40 device and s60
-then make a huge mailing list(=group)
- now send it and see the outbox of phone
-you'll find that a s40 phone uses a single message tagged by more than 1 members
- while a s60 phone writes a single sms per recipient, into the memory,because of this
fact it works in sluggish manner....

And one more thing for computers the cut,copy paste funda rules.
i.e.- i don't use to write messages, just forwarding.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom