Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Grow Up!!!!We play FPS's Dude

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darthvader

Back From Deathstar
Hey Guys, please give ur choices for the best RTS of 2k4.
I personally think it is rome:total war due to its grand,historic campaign.write the reasons why you think the game is better than others. :p :p

mamba

In the zone
R:TW all the way ( personally like the elephabts of seleucid emp :wink: :wink: )
graphics r gud gameplay is better but vot i dislike is the turn-wise play , takes hell lot of time near the closing stages .
n coz u seem such a big RTS fan , just 4 AOEIII , that would b somethin :D :D :D

goobimama

 Macboy
RTS is the best form of gameplay for me. It does not demand a "really high end" graphics card and the time one can spend in playing the game is much more than an FPS, they get over so fast....

--------------
*www.rollaword.com/firefoxsig.jpg

infernus

Broken In
Think you shoulda included Rise of Nations:Thrones and Patriots.
Anyway Rome:Total War is better than the rest. Best game in RTS till now.

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
total War was good. Toughest I have played till date is Kohan2. Maxed out my system and the end level was a real mother. Esp with ur unit limit cap u really have a tough time just defending ur area let alone attack ur enemy. Man it was tough! And thats what I look for.

Rise of Nations, Warhammer is damn easy. LOTR is ok if you can get it to play continuosly without ur system crashing then this would have been a really good game!!

I

i_know_everything!!!

of corse it has to be the best .!!!!!!!!!not only bcozof its ancient rome history but also bcos of its reality display. u will never find a game like this until and unless u find a better edition of rome ....... excellent graphix and even the responses are worth appreciation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom