Which is outta the following is theBest older RPG (irrespective of Graphics)??

• Neverwinter Nights

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Star Wars KOTOR

• Baldur's Gate

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

insanekiller

Broken In
Hey Guys.....
Answer TES3 or else :twisted: .................... i'll eat ur soul :evil:
If u dont lik any of these just click on one you liked a bit :)
Xtra commentz wlcome :p
plz. :arrow:

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
Y have A POLL when u have HALF knowledge abt the games in that GENRE???

These polls do not give true idea to all members..........

Already many such useless and incomplete polls running ....... no way i give my opinion in such polls.........

Darthvader

Back From Deathstar
wizrulz said:
Y have A POLL when u have HALF knowledge abt the games in that GENRE???

These polls do not give true idea to all members..........

Already many such useless and incomplete polls running ....... no way i give my opinion in such polls.........

Quite right man 8) 8) 8) 8)

Though I am quite happy to give my opinion since KOTOR I & II are my favorites :twisted: :twisted:

sharath

Broken In
How can u forget Diablo 2.
Its best RPG of all time.
And I feel Dungeon Siege is the worst RPG I hav played.

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
bharat said:
what is rpg

RPG :arrow: ROLE PLAYING GAME
Basically, it is a game where the player plays the role of someone in a story. Plot is very important to RPGs so a game that does not concentrate on the plot is usually considered something else.

MysticHalo

Your Maker.
wizrulz said:
bharat said:
what is rpg

Basically, it is a game where the player plays the role of someone in a story. Plot is very important to RPGs so a game that does not concentrate on the plot is usually considered something else.

Well, then Half Life is my fav RPG ....RPG-cum-FPS

abhijeet_ghosh

Journeyman
MysticHalo said:
wizrulz said:
bharat said:
what is rpg

Well, then Half Life is my fav RPG ....RPG-cum-FPS

Dude, Half-life is not an RPG, it's a regular FPS. Here is the definition of RPGs from about.com:
Short for Role Playing Game, RPGs are games in which the character builds experience and skills by playing, accomplishing tasks and goals, and refining his or her skills through practice. Many RPG games are available both on PC as well as major consoles.

Final Fantasy is perhaps the most well known RPG in the world, but other RPGs such as Morrowind and Dungeons and Dragons are also just as widely popular.

With TES4: Oblivion getting a 9.6 rating for Xbox 360 from GameSpot, it might just be the best RPG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom