Best QVGA Screen Mobile under Rs7000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey peeps,need some advice

Sony Ericsson G502 Rs7,400
*www.univercell.in/components/com_virtuemart/shop_image/product/e10c7f4673300356f748355ea6b6b6c3.jpg
Size: 109 x 46 x 13.5 mm
Weight: 83.5 g

Nokia 5220 Rs7,700
*www.univercell.in/components/com_virtuemart/shop_image/product/89270ae26132081d1b1bb9f7affa7002.jpg
Size: 108 x 43.5 x 10.5 mm, 53 cc
Weight: 78 g

Both have Display Size: 240 x 320 pixels, 2.0 inches

So guys, tell me which is a better buy. The SE has HSDPA, which i wont be utilizing . What i need is great video playback and lots of software/games to stuff . Music capability should also be good. Camera i dont give a damn,although both are 2 mpx. I wanna load my phone with all the junk available for download on the internet :twisted: :twisted:

However, i want something in the price range of Rs6,000 to Rs 7,000. :roll:
Is there any cheaper options which gives me-
1)QVGA screen with nice video playback
2)Expandable memory with capablity to add lots of softwares.
3) Good music player, preferably with 3.5mm jack.

OP
mikael_schiffer

mikael_schiffer

Padawan
Oh, the Nokia 6233 is priced at Rs7,100. How does it stack up against the phones shown above.

And meantime, i researched and found about Motorola A810 . It has QVGA screen thats 2.2" diagonal. How about this phone, is it good???

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
I'll suggest you get the Nokia 5300 XpressMusic. It'll cost around 6k (maybe a bit less). It has a QVGA display, 1.3mp camera, excellent sound quality, 3.5mm headphone adaptor supplied, expandable memory (upto 2gb) and it supports all the Java apps. It is the cheapest phone you can get with a QVGA display.

IronManForever

IronMan; Ready to Roll...
mikael_schiffer said:
And meantime, i researched and found about Motorola A810 . It has QVGA screen thats 2.2" diagonal. How about this phone, is it good???
Is it in your range.

As for the choices; I'd prefer Sony Ericson G502. Nokia S40 aint my cup of tea (one cannot multitask?? WTH :x ). Though, if you had a smartphone(S60?) in the range, Id recommend that. :)

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Go for the G502.

Read the review here.

*www.gsmarena.com/sony_ericsson_g502-2350.php

Its the best for this price you will get.It also has the walkman menu and mega bass.Enjoy. :)

OP
mikael_schiffer

mikael_schiffer

Padawan
hmmm, but sadly,the video recording is kinda low res.The 6233 has VGA recording!!:shock:

By the way, can we view OFFLINE web pages saved in Firefox on my PC on the phone's web browser. Apparently this bugger has a seriously killer web browsing application (opera mobile nothing in comparison)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom