best program to convert dvd to divx/xvid

Status
Not open for further replies.

royal

Padawan
Guys, I need a program that can convert dvd movies to divx/xvid format. I know there's a bunch of softwares out there but that's what makes me so confused :confused:

I have seen movies with very good quality that fit in a single cd :D so how do they do it :confused: any first hand experience would be highly appreciated

Last edited:

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Well I guess AutoGK and DVD Decrypter are the best tool...

Google for Tutorial.... :) I use them... they are very good... more over... guess what ?? They are Free....

techtronic

I Always Prefer 1080p
saurav_cheeta said:
Well I guess AutoGK and DVD Decrypter are the best tool...

Google for Tutorial.... :) I use them... they are very good... more over... guess what ?? They are Free....

There are no tools in the world which can beat Auto GK :cool: and
DVD Decrypter:cool:

I have ripped about ten movies using them and have had absolutely no problems

OP
royal

royal

Padawan
Hi saurav_cheeta and techtronic...

Guys can you please provide me with some tutorial on how you do it :(

and are these of good quality and fit in a cd ? :confused:

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Guys can you please provide me with some tutorial on how you do it

Please check ur PM ;) ...

and are these of good quality and fit in a cd ?

Well Ripped and converted format will be in AVI... therefore if u just burn it as Data CD... Many modern DVD player will be able to play it... :p .. but CD players wont be able to play it, unless u use nero to burn that AVI file as VCD... which will take a lot of time.. as nero will convert the file to VCD format...

and the AVI quality is awsome :)

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
If u want the best program, it has to be the WinAVI Video Converter.
An ALL-IN-ONE single-click solution for video file converting and burning; it has the fastest video/audio decode/encode engine in the world, convert any media to DVD in 90 minutes with stunning video and audio quality. You can enjoy the film with your home & PC DVD Player.

Of course, you've to pay for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom