Best Phone under 20 k

Status
Not open for further replies.

teejay_geekEd

GeekEd!...
Guys..
Plz help me decide which is the best phone to buy under 20 k?...
It shud have great looks n meant for entertainment purposes...
N it shud be a phone a girl wud love..
(not for me..:p )
Thanks..
(i was thinkin of K850i)///....

ring_wraith

=--=l33t=--=
^^p1i for a girl?

Save up 2-3 k more and get her an iPhone. The perfect gift for a girl. She'll be in your control faster than you can say "gazou"

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
n82 for a girl?? :O

i think present her the w890..sleek,cute phone..i dnt think she will be using the cam to much...10 mm thick...a phone to treasure..else go the SE w910 or the SE t650..u can obviously go for the k850...but its a bit heavy..and i think for a girl the w890 is the best piece available..it retails for around 15k

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
W910i if u want looks & style & can compromise on features.

N82 if u want features & a mini computer.

For a girl my choice would be W910i

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
g800 is bulky with a metal finish and looks gud fr a businessman but is a hardship for any female.. i prefer the w890i..3.2 mp cam..awesum sound....simple to use..andhas all connectivity options...

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
I won't suggest buying the iPhone because if something goes wrong with it after you gift it then you won't be able to repair it and that'll create a really bad impression. Plus it can't send and recieve files via bluetooth and cannot record videos which is considered as some of the must-have requirements nowadays. I'll instead suggest you gift her the LG Viewty. It has very classy and elegant design with a massive 3" touch screen with excellent 5mpix camera. Everything about the phone is designed to impress right from the superb packaging to the spec sheet. I'm sure it'll make a great gift.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
yep it will..but dont u think krazy tht a touchscreen would be too complicated fr a girl..coz girls sms a lot...and lg doesnt boast too much of a gud ui..

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
If it had been just any touch screen phone, then that would've been true. However Viewty's finger based UI navigation is actually easier to manage compared to phones with keypad. Also the UI, from what I saw from screenshots is clear and straight forward enough for almost everyone to master it within a few minutes. Plus the phone does have a iPhone style QWERTY keypad on the screen, so typing would be easier, IMO. Also unlike iPhone, the Viewty can recognize touch screen inputs from a finger as well as the supplied stylus.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
An SE phone in that range will be K850i. N82 costs around 21k, which is slightly out of your budget.

If your gf wants to buy it herself, then show her pictures of all these phones and let her choose what she likes best. That'll be better than asking our opinions on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom