best pc car racer other than nfs????

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Well u can go in for the game named Juiced,its preety much similar on the NFS-U2 guidelines.. while other games that u can check out r kind of simulation games more designed on their real life counter parts like:
1.)Colin McRae Rally series.
2.)Nascar series.
3.)Formula-1

But believe me,nothing comes even inches close to match the skill,thrills and fun like NFS-U2... :wink:

cheers n e-peace......

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl
i'd recommend the following :

(i)F1 2002
(ii)Colin Mcrae Rally 04
(iii)Juiced

try the first two if u like realistic simulation .. the third one is quite like NFSU2 ...

Biplav

In the zone
anybody tried live for speed?
its better or that is wat opinions came on a survey in some game site.
sourabh had posted the link to download and some screenshots too.
by the looks of the shots , it definitely
looked to be a good game.
haventy had time to download it yet.

Live For Speed is excellent. But NFS fans may not appreciate it. This one's for hardcore simulaton freaks. The physics and damage modelling are just awesome. Try the demo. It's just 128 megs.

I've not yet managed to turn a corner without spinning out of control. :lol:
Not recommended for keyboard racers.

Screenies -

*img.photobucket.com/albums/v225/keithsebastian/th_1.jpg

*img.photobucket.com/albums/v225/keithsebastian/th_2.jpg

*img.photobucket.com/albums/v225/keithsebastian/th_3.jpg

-Keith

hey guys the other cool racing games other than nfs r.
1. burnout 3 take down- its the coolest game after nfs
2. test drive 6 and higher. its cool game
3. midnight club 3

Hells_Fury

In the zone
Try Carmageddon and Carmageddon 2. They are old games but are a lot of fun to play. Its not purely a racing game, but its different. Check it out.

Frankly speaking,NFS UG2 can never be at par with Midnight Club 3 DUB Edition.Burnout, offcourse is in a league of its own.And for the realism freaks, there is always Gran Turismo 4 and Forza Motorsport
I own Forza Motorsport for my XBOX and its awesome. I havent played Gran Turismo 3 or 4, but i bet FORZA is the best,at least on XBOX. And guys..JUICED SO AWEFULLY SUCKS.Too many penalties.I dropped it after played for few hours. All those BLING BLING factore couldnt hold my attention fro long
*www.xgwo.com/screenshots/a-b/burnout4/br1.jpg

And check FORZA MOTORSPORT..those PS2 suckers will cry when it sees my XBOX FORZA whipping PS2's GT4's ASS!!*www.xbox.com/media/games/jp-forza/sim-jpforza-0005.jpgEYE BLEEDING GRAPHICS

Charley

Just Do It
Hells_Fury said:
Try Carmageddon and Carmageddon 2. They are old games but are a lot of fun to play. Its not purely a racing game, but its different. Check it out.

Isnt that with all those monster trucks and cars?

Or is it just a gangbang car action ?

I have played it but dont seem to remember?

hack expert

In the zone
carmageddon 2 was one of the best games played ever man smashing all those cars killing people it was a awesome game

raasm287

Journeyman
hack expert said:
carmageddon 2 was one of the best games played ever man smashing all those cars killing people it was a awesome game

hey dude I agree with u.
its sure gives u a lot of entertainment. :) :)

Charley

Just Do It
hack expert said:

So then I'm right.

BTW what was the diff between Carmgdn 1 & 2? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom