Best Online store that ships to india

Status
Not open for further replies.

mukherjee

Treatment in progress...
Well guys....after a long break.:(
I m really confused, maybe I m even posting in the wrong forum...sorry for that.
But can anyone tell me which is the best online store that ships to India at reasonable rates?

OP
mukherjee

mukherjee

Treatment in progress...
Phew...i messed up.
Wat i really meant to say that i wanted a site other than those based in India(like ebay,Indiatimes n the like). I hope u get it.
Something on the lines of newegg, tigerdirect etc etc.
do u get the point?

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Newegg, tigerdirect, etc does not ship to India. Bad luck here. They only ship to the Americas, some parts of Europe, etc but not to India.:(

nightcrawler

Broken In
As far as I know no Online shop ships directly to India.

There are some in which first you have to transfer money by wire to their accounts. (additional wire fee of some $ 25 is charged) and then you can order. Shipping is then done through BlueDart/UPS/FedEx etc. There shipping is additional and you also have to pay for other taxes.

This is the procedure generally followed...at least on TechForless.com (I had corresponded with them regarding shipping to India and that was their reply)

So If you need to buy find someone that you know from US who will bring the thing gfx card/ram/processor/laptop when they come to India or let them gift it to you. But then they will have to pay for those taxes and shipping charges...or stick to shops in India :)

moshel

Padawan
this site although indian has some pretty rare stuff for eg. stuff from razer, steel series...etc...

*therespawn.com/oscart/index.php

Ponmayilal

Attitude matters
hmmmm............ off the topic but I can't help being reminiscent. I loved shopping at Fry's Electronics when in Sunnyvale.They almost have anything and everything electronics.But once when I wanted to buy a DVD player on the shelf , they advised me to order online to get it cheaper than the store price and I did the same.In US getting things online is almost always cheaper than buying it in store.And how I wish we had such electronics stores in the Indian Metros and big cities!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom