Best of following.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aparajith

Broken In
Hi dudes!!!!!!!!

Just got as broadband connection.So due to non- usage of a firewall,I have enough of spywares and ad-wares.Now I need the best software to remove all spy-wares and ad-wares in my system.So suggest me one cool spyware and adware remover.I tried SPybot,but it was not able to totally remove the stuff.I use McAfee 7 with all updates and McAfee personal Firewall now.

Also can someone suggest the best P2P software ???

I also need ur valuable suggextion for the best download Manger.I was previously using a registered version of DAP 5.3.But after installation of SP2 it is buggy.So suggest me a good Download Manager too.

P.S : I hate Flashget and Netants.

Aparajith. S

ujjwal

Padawan
For spyware, the good ones are Spybot and Adaware. If you feel you have a serious problem remaining, post your HijackThis logfile *www.spychecker.com/program/hijackthis.html
For P2P, it all depends on what you want ... Shareaza, edonkey2000, and Limewire are good ones I have used. But for speeds I found IRC is the best ...

G

gxsaurav

First download Ad Aware SE & scan your pc, then download & install Sygate Firewall Free version, then cleans everything useless from your startup menu, for more detaild info, rite here about what U need to know

OP
A

Aparajith

Broken In
Thanks for all ur help dudes.Using hijackthis and Ad-Aware SE cleaned off all spywares on my system.Did not mess up with my McAfee Inbuilt firewall as I found it pretty good.Downloaded DAP 7.2.It is ggod.One problem is about P2P.I was using Kazaa,but I am unable to use it now as it has become a paid service now.So searching for a better P2P.

Thanx for the help guys.

Aparajith. S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom