best NON-camera mobile ???????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
soon to buy a mobile but without camera , I want a lot of memory { maybe with explansion slot }, I want to listen good music ( FM not mandatory ) , I want features and above else SUPERB VOICE QUALITY...................so whixh mobile ( GSM ) I should go for ?

maharajadhiraj

In the zone
You'll have to wait boss. Sony Ericsson will launch w950i which has all the features you need-No camera, excellent sound quality and 4gb internal memory!!! Chk it out: Here's the link :

*www.gsmarena.com/sony_ericsson_w950-1443.php

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
maharajadhiraj said:
You'll have to wait boss. Sony Ericsson will launch w950i which has all the features you need-No camera, excellent sound quality and 4gb internal memory!!! Chk it out: Here's the link :

*www.gsmarena.com/sony_ericsson_w950-1443.php
Exactly the same suggestion! :)

phatratt

In the zone
u can try ngage,u can add 512 mb memory and no camera.But,its egronomics and speed it pretty bad.

moshel

Padawan
N-gage is a good phone but it doesnt support more than 256 mb memory card. even i was gonna suggest u the W950i. a frnd of mine told me that its keys are touchscreen.

maharajadhiraj

In the zone
aryayush said:
I would wager at somewhere around Rs. 20,000.

Naah I think it will be much more. U see when w800i was launched it was bout 18k-20k. W950i I think is much better than 800i. I think it will be priced between 25k-30k. Letssee. I can't get 1 cos I recently got a 6630. My parents will buy a mobile after 2 yrs after my ISC results :( . I got one now b'cos I had done well in my ICSE.

sanju

Journeyman
maharajadhiraj said:
Naah I think it will be much more. U see when w800i was launched it was bout 18k-20k. W950i I think is much better than 800i. I think it will be priced between 25k-30k. Letssee. I can't get 1 cos I recently got a 6630. My parents will buy a mobile after 2 yrs after my ISC results :( . I got one now b'cos I had done well in my ICSE.

if 25-30k
i think i have to wait

maharajadhiraj

In the zone
@ sanju

Do wait buddy. I am sure it will be worth the wait (but I can't simply help drooling over W950i). Can't Sony Ericsson have brought out this phone earlier. I have to survive with 66630 for the next 2 yrs. Man I feel sooooooooo unfortunate.

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
babes ngage can run fine on a 512 mb card in fact i use 1 and its smooth like butter lemme finish the forum and here is the list u can get any camera less mobile
motorola l2 5-6k
ngage
ngage qd
nokia 9300(a 2nd hand baby :-*)
nokia 3300(that too is the best fone u can get but new aint available 2nd hand around 3-3.5k)
and krome has launched a smartfone i donno its model no. but it has everythin ranging from windows o/s to blututh irda mmc and all u can imagine i was getting a new 1 for 7.5k that is also a good choice

mohitgiri

Journeyman
all th gyus making u confused please purchase nokia E60 the beast phone ever and without camera. with gr8 looking and unique features.
based on s60 3rd edition
larger screen
beast sound.

sanju

Journeyman
mohitgiri said:
all th gyus making u confused please purchase nokia E60 the beast phone ever and without camera. with gr8 looking and unique features.
based on s60 3rd edition
larger screen
beast sound.
and what about the price?????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom