Best Nintendo Games..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charley

Just Do It
What are the best games available.

I have played MUSCLE and Bible Adventure games and they are really good.

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
Which platform are you looking at mate? NES, SNES, GameCube, GBA, DS??? Btw, whichever the platform, Mario rocks ;) Legend Of Zelda is another popular Nintendo franchise.

OP
Charley

Charley

Just Do It
Any platform here, nothing specific.

I really keep forgetting ,I have played the Zelda games which has lots of puzzles and nice graphics.

Whats ur recommendation on Final Fantasy II, Supr Metroid.

And also I remember this Zelda game, Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time... This game rocks ..

I havent played Mario till now, guess I have to try it somewhere.

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
Final Fantasy and Metroid series are good. But you haven't played Mario??? :shock: None of the dozens of Mario games?? Man, you really need to play Mario.

rohanbee

Padawan
Mario brothers 2 used to be my favourite and spent hours on that game. Used to love the 2 player mode too.

rohanbee

Padawan
yup those were the good old days, few games limited choice even if you hated the game you played it till you ripped it apart or burned the cartridge..

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
rohanbee said:
yup those were the good old days, few games limited choice even if you hated the game you played it till you ripped it apart or burned the cartridge..

yeah true...very true :)

q3_abhi

Youngling
I remember those days when i played Mario on my Terminator video game (i still have it ).

To play these 8-bit games,i have downloaded Nestical -an emulator.
I have excite bike, Mario n Pac-Man.

I enjoy them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom