best music playing software

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pragadheesh

In the zone
hi frenz,
i want a good player (which can maintain the media library at its best)to hear songs.. have tried Media Player11 , Winamp 5.25,Real Player etc.. Nothing is up to d satisfactory level.

I'm more concerned in Maintaining the media library.
so help me in some softwares which can efficiently manage the songs in a system and whose media library really rockzzzz!!!!!

JGuru

Wise Old Owl
You can try Musicmatch Jukebox. Download it from here

*graphics.musicmatch.com/graphics/screenshot_pc_10_lg_6.jpg

Sykora

I see right through you.
prasad_den said:
Are you sure..??
I rate iTunes as the worst program ever made..!!
I prefer winamp. Winamp library is quite good..

It's probably personal preference. I've had bad experiences with winamp, while everything moved smoothly when I used iTunes.

AshishSharma

Livin' in the ghetto
WMP 11 looks fresh works perfectly and has all the features U can ask for :)
Well if not install some Add-In's ;)

BYW can nyone suggest some nice Visualisation for WMP11, I've not found nything except "Energy Bliss" worth trying so far :(

Third Eye

gooby pls
AshishSharma said:
WMP 11 looks fresh works perfectly and has all the features U can ask for :)
Well if not install some Add-In's ;)

BYW can nyone suggest some nice Visualisation for WMP11, I've not found nything except "Energy Bliss" worth trying so far :(

Try this link: *www.customize.org/list/visplugs

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl
Winamp anyday .... superbly customizable ... something i want ... and specially the plugins that u can get to enhance ur audio experience ...

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
i tunes is good .... only itunes 7 is a little unstable other than that it is a decent program ..... winamp is a good player but i dont prefer its media library ....

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
Winamp is best for playing. But it does not have a good library management.
I would rather recommend MediaMonkey.It is one of the popular Audio media player available for free download.

Features:
1.Autovolume leveller
2.Good maintainance of library
3.Better management of audio tags
4.One of the best feature is, you can use Winamp as the drive engine to play songs!! So better library management + quality of playback!

Download at: *www.mediamonkey.com/

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom