Best music phone in the range 15-16k.

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Hi,

A friend of mine wants to buy a phone in the range of 15-16k. His main concern is that it should be be having a MP3 player with excellent sound in addition to the standard features like:

2MP camera
GPRS
262k screen colour
Infrared
Bluetooth
FM radio
MP3 player
Stereo headset etc

Please note that his main concern is great sound. He loves to listen to MP3's on the go. We were considering Nokia N72, 6270, Sony Ericsson w810i, etc. Which one do you people recommend? Is there any other phone in this range with all the above features and excellent sound?

Please suggest. Thank you.

K

krazyfrog

W810i is the best choice in this segment. It has the best sound quality of all the phones in this category. An added bonus is that it has a great camera. At 14k (latest price), its a steal.

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
Another vote for Sony Ericsson W810i Walkman phone. It is also EDGE enabled.
Check out more at : *www.sonyericsson.com/spg.jsp?cc=global&lc=en&zone=pc&ver=4001&template=pc3_1_1&lm=pc3_1&prid=4459

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
Well W810i has all the required features. And I don't think any other phone can beat walkman range when it comes to sound quality. It will be within your friend's budget too.

OP
abhijit_reddevil

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Thanks everyone for your suggestions. Anyway, I wanted to know the latest price of this phone. Can anyone help?

Secondly, will they give a memory card alongwith it? What is the capacity? And what is the price of a 512MB/1Gb extra memory card?

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
digitized said:
Thanks everyone for your suggestions. Anyway, I wanted to know the latest price of this phone. Can anyone help?

Secondly, will they give a memory card alongwith it? What is the capacity? And what is the price of a 512MB/1Gb extra memory card?

Presently the price of W810i is Rs.15000/- . The price 1GB Memory card pro duo (Magic gate - high speed series) is around Rs.1400 with warrenty.

kumarmohit

Technomancer
If u only want Music than go for W810i However u have to buy a decent memorystick extra as said above by kiran.rkk

If u want expandability + music go for Nokia 3250 its Symbian + Almost equal music quality to Walkman series and u get a 512 MB memory card

soham

In the zone
W810i rocks! Does anyone know if the W850i or W830i are available in India and whats the price.

K

krazyfrog

W810i does come with 512mb memory card. 1gb costs around 1.3k.
soham said:
W810i rocks! Does anyone know if the W850i or W830i are available in India and whats the price.
W850i has been launched in india. It costs 17.5k in mumbai. I don't know about W830i.

M

mostwanted

the 810i is good phone....also check the nokia 3250..the one with the rotating key pad...thats also very good...you might have 2 buy new earphones for the 3250

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
w810i.............. is the best phone, if your main concern is Sound.
I'm a proud owner of w810i, an I must say IT ROCKS.............

rockthegod

Dark Overlord !!!
krazyfrog said:
W850i has been launched in india. It costs 17.5k in mumbai. I don't know about W830i.

Ohh.... is that so ? tht W850i costs so less ? I was thinking that maybe it costs arnd 22-23 K.... neways, can ne1 plzz gimme any idea how much W850 or W830 i costs in Kolkata ? latest price to be exact and where can I get it ? Thanx in advance.

One query more: I wanna get an Walkman series phone. Now, will I go for the W810i or W850i ? Budget arnd 20 K . I was actually eying W830i but seems its still not readily available in india.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom