• CONTEST ALERT - Experience the power of DDR5 memory with Kingston Click for details

best multiplayer games

Status
Not open for further replies.

aryansharma

Broken In
Hi guys,

I'll join the college this year only so I wanna know the list of all the awesome games which can be played on LAN.

can anyone help me ??

T

thunderbird.117

Every game can be played on lan provided you have a stable net connection.

Tech Geek

Wise Old Owl
CS 1.5, warcraft, quake, trackmania nations, age of empires 3, those are the best ones i can think of

T

thunderbird.117

vimal_mehrotra said:
:lol:
Yeah go for quake.Btw. which type of games you prefer?

I play most RTS games. Though i never played any games on lan because of unstable net connection. I hope when i take bsnl i hope i will not face any problems.

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
Unreal Tournament and Quake are two best games that can be played over LAN. But UT is better and more addictive than Quake.

T

thunderbird.117

Lucky_star said:
Unreal Tournament and Quake are two best games that can be played over LAN. But UT is better and more addictive than Quake.

I used to remember playing UT in official server. The minute i joined the server and started to play i was disconnected from the server within 5 min of joining the server. That was the last time i played online.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
LAN doesnt need a net connection. :wink:

only the Hamachi (& similar s/w LAN) need internet connection,, so that you can play a PIRATED GAME online with your friends:x :D

just connect the LAN cable with your PC & other(s), & start playin:D

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
CS Source is good. U get the feel of the CS 1.6 with gr8 graphics.
Other are : Battlefield series, CO 1 &2,
And ofcourse UT[my fav]. U can attain such skill on UT by playing over LAN that u won't get from Playing with the bumb bots. Bots are repetative, but MP is somethin different for UT.

T

thunderbird.117

s18000rpm said:
LAN doesnt need a net connection. :wink:

only the Hamachi (& similar s/w LAN) need internet connection,, so that you can play a PIRATED GAME online with your friends:x :D

just connect the LAN cable with your PC & other(s), & start playin:D

Hmm. To be frank i never touch the multiplayer in games that includes lan. I usally play and make my own AI :D.

Well has i said All games support lan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom