Best MP3 player for under Rs 4k

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajayritik

Technomancer
I'm planning to get a good MP3 player for my friend from US. We are looking for a budget not more than Rs 4k ($90). What are the options I have? I know about iPod Shuffle and Creative stone but what would be the best for this price?

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Look no further than the Aigo MP F585. It's around Rs 4000, it's got a gig of storage, a great LCD screen, good music playback, and to top it all off, you get photo viewing and video playback.
Now, both the Stone and the Shuffle are not VFM. You're better off buying this one.

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
Creative Zen series can be luked at, they are good u noe.
and iPod shuffle for 2.5k is a sweet deal too, offering xcellent sound quality

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Yeah, but it has no video. Compare it to the Aigo player- you get decent music quality, an LCD screen on which you can play videos and view photos for just another 1.5K.

IronManForever

IronMan; Ready to Roll...
I always have the feeling that brand does not matter if the product is nice and has somne sort of warranty. :) So go for what beta testing has said.

Ramakrishnan

The Researcher
Many people usually opt for video and photos in an mp3 player. But personally I have bought cowon, apple ipod 80 gB, Sony Nw-a1000. Among all these I prefer cowon and sony for their superb sound quality. I rarely use the FM, or video or photos. My 80gb ipod is just 6 months old and already it is giving me troubles. But cowon has never (two year later) gave me any trouble. Instead of going with the herd, one should have one's own preferences.

ray|raven

Think Zen.
I've got a sansa express thats abt six months old , bought it for around 2k.

It's got 2 gigs of inbuilt memory and comes with a memory card slot that takes upto 8gigs incase you want to increase the storage.

Gives me around 12 hrs on a full charge. No video though.

GameAddict

In the zone
Also consider Transcend 615 which is a solid, no-nonsense product. Just got OLED screen for seeing file names. No videos.

Avoid Sansa Express...I am a disappointed buyer. :(

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
^^^ hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.

nice joke.

Ajay, check these:

1) Creative Zen 8Gig for $115
2) Creative Zen 4Gig for $90

Best buy: *www.amazon.com/Sony-Walkman-Video-...9?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1223911398&sr=1-9

afaik, this one need windows media player to copy music. If yes, nothing beats this one when it comes to music quality.

Shuffle and Stone both suck. Firstly, no display. Secondly, no EQ. Thirdly, no voice record, FM and lyrics sync.

I suggest Transcend T-Sonic 610 2GB. I own one and its awssome. It has all these features, great audio quality, and to top it all, it costs Rs. 1.5K in India at the moment with warranty and bill. But yeah, I got mine an year and a half ago for 2.55K. Get a good earphone pair like creative EP-630 with it if you want an awssome audio experience.

PS: By MP3 player, I am assuming you don't need video.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
^^ Dude. He is going to get from USA. Take a look at *www.amazon.com/Sony-Walkman-Video-...9?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1223911398&sr=1-9 for example. You get this for 4k and has 4gig memory. plays video too and it's Sony :)

OP
ajayritik

ajayritik

Technomancer
Sorry for bumping into an old thread. I have lost my ipod Shuffle recently so planning to buy an MP3 player for not more than 3k. Any suggestions from you all folks? My options are
1. iPod Shuffle
2. Creative Zen Stone
3. Philips Go Gear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom