Best Modified Customized Cars in Underground 2 Take a look

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhinavrakesh

Broken In
Here I uploaded My Cars to This site

www.flickr.com it is easy and fast you can upload your Underground 2 Car Customization to this site just signup for free or if you have yahoo email account you dont have to signup.

Click on this link to See My Underground 2 Cars

*www.flickr.com/photos/23967906@N00/

Let Us See Who Has The Best Car In His Game

ARE YOU READY TO SHOW OFF !!!!!!!

You Can Cheat, You Can Hack The Game
Just Upload Best of Your Cars.

ashfame

Padawan
i hav completed the whole game in just 8 days 13 months back without cheats.
u relying on cheats and wanna show off.
go get on the game and win races and then i will think u of a nfsu2 driver. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Hmm... I finished NFS MW in 5 Days... big deal, play 6 hrs a day :p

Did you complete U2 100% or just the story?

I like bare-cars, with no stickers :D They look royal :)

OP
abhinavrakesh

abhinavrakesh

Broken In
i am not relying on hacked or on cheated game i honestly pass 100% game for about 2 times i just want to take a look at the best cars so that i can make for my own and don't tell me that you don't cheat or hack the game. some options are available only by hack or cheat this is not illegal if you are on your game and on your computer.

And if you dont like this then don't post in this forum i am rude for you ash you are trying to be oversmart let's race online and decide who is the best driver are you ready for the challenge just post the time and day and i will be there my EA Account ID is (abhinavrakesh)

maine bahut tismaarkhao ke lath chada diye hai dum hai to aaja.

and most of all only that persons are allowed to write in this forum topic who have creativity for customization, not like you who does'nt know anything and talk about Underground 2 from me.

if i am rude then i can't help it.

Jyada Bolne Waale Mujhe Pasand Nahi Hai and So Are You.

If you want to show your real bone then
On 15 April On Outer Palam Airport Take your car, Drag Car Racing is Organized. show your skills on the road not in the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom