Best Mobile Company

Which has the best products?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
well, the poll is useless! you just can't judge any company like that. i dunno why people create such polls!

each company has at least one model which is superior than others! nokia churns out the max no. of models and that too most frequently. makes the best business class phones. SE is known to make the best in multimedia phones. samsung phones offer value for money. you just can't compare like that!

kumarmohit

Technomancer
Nokia is still the best as It is aided by Symbian and other important organisations in mobile arena how ever we can surely say that SE is starting to muscle into its turf

ECE0105

In the zone
I think people have forgotten the pioneer of mobiles in INDIA. Motorola launched the first piece - 880T, which weighed exactly that, 880gms. Sony Ericsson SUCKS. Atleast till it incorporates better joysticks.

I had been stuck with a SE J200i. I recommend noever to use that piece, even if it is for free.

Presently doing great with a Moto RAZRV3.

lighthouse911

Broken In
Ok clear me one thing! I agree Nokia has the largest mobile share in the world.

SE is at 5th position behind Nokia,Moto,Samsung,LG.

yet, yet.. We find more people talkin abt SE then any other mobile brand.HAve u noticed how much publicity SE gets when it releases a new phone??
While nokia is almost invisible as it goes on releasing "clones".....
Have u noticed how many threads are there are in SE scetion in some popular forums like ho-fo and mobile.burn???

This speaks volume abt the SE brand.

Sorry Nokia.Even tho "n" series is good and "e" series exceptional, u just gotta go.

Sony Ericsson Rocks.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
well man, yes moto were the pioneers in cellphone tech until the advent of some companies.

lighthouse, the reason why SE gets so much publicity is that they don't release new models very frequently. but when they do, they release quality ones.

the reason why nokia doesn't publicise the events is that they just release tooooo many models every now and then. and publicising them is a costly affair!!!

yep, i agree wid you. don't buy j200i. its got the slowest processor out there!!!

so, you just can't judge which is the best "mobile company"!!!! i'd anyday recommand Nokia for business class phones and SE for multimedia phones.

ps: i love my SE K700i! :)

coolendra

Neil is Here...
why ask such a ques wen every1 knows that there r only 2 major companies that exists

SE and nokia

so ther is already a thread for this rivalry

neways i have a SE cellphone so i am a loyal SE Fan

GO SE!!!!!!!

in india nokia is best others are trying to catch up

SE is on second rank nokia is slowly loosing points

to others but future is very far where v will see

nokia on second rank......

wiz

Broken In
NOKIA is by far the best.no doubt sonyericsson is very good but no where near nokia at this point of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom